Prologue

Katie and Billy LeBlanc had been wanting children since they got married, so they were overjoyed when they found out that Katie was pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl.

They spent much of the nine months deciding on names, and finally decided on Caleb Logan and Jade Alexia. They were expected to be born in early August 2002, but instead came three weeks early, on July 13, 2002. Caleb was born at 11:52 pm, and Jade at 11:59 pm, in Georgia.

As expected, the twins grew to be extremely close, and were as identical as could be.

Two years later, the couples third child and second girl was born on December 5, 2004, and her name was Julianna Grace. Caleb soon came up with the nickname Annie, which stuck.

Jade and Annie didn't get along at all at first. In an attempt to bring them closer, Katie put them both in gymnastics in 2006, but it didn't work too well. When their little sister Hayley Noelle was born on September 2, 2008, they learned to get along and have been close ever since.

While Billy was deployed, Katie made a YouTube channel where she recorded video's of the kids and posted them, so Billy and other family could keep up with them. The family moved to Maryland when the twins were eight, Annie was six, and Hayley was two. They made a vlog channel in 2010 and posted their first vlog on January 1, 2011, while they were still living in Texas. Originally, the channel was supposed to be based on Hayley, so the channel was named Bratayley, but it eventually became a family vlog channel.

Sorry this sucked lmao