Milk

Writers Note: I apologize for how odd and random the timeline is. I just write whatever random story of Cha I fell like writing at the time. Anyway enjoy 8P

Random Saying of the Day: Keep it Swag c;

This story takes place in fifth grade. At this time we were sitting at the same lunch table mentioned in Cha's Food Mixers the first chapter of this story. At that time we had this ongoing joke were we would make fun of cheesy ads on TV. One of the products that we would joke about was a cap that could never be taken off of your drink so that people couldn't take the cap off what you were drinking and spill it on you(it was funny at the time but now I realize that it's just cringey and stupid). As part of the fake ad I pretended to spill milk on Cha. When we were doing this skit one time I accidentally tilted the milk container to far and ended up spilling milk all over Cha's pants so that it looked like she had peed her pants. She got supper mad at me and had to go to the office to call her mom so that she could get a new pair of pants and she spent almost the entire recces inside waiting for her mom to drop of pants. Later that year we had to fill out this survey thing about our experiences at that school because it was our last year there and one of the questions was what is your funniest memories fifth grade. And I wrote 'the time when I spilled milk on my friends pants' (this doesn't have any realivence I just wanted to add it to the story)

THE END