Stick in a door (say it really fast it's fun 8P)

Random Saying of the Day: MAJESTIC TURKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter takes place in 6th grade. At our school the cafeteria  there are doors that lock from the outside but can be opened from the inside. My friend Cha decided after she had already gotten outside for recces that she would take this large stick near the exit and put it in between the door handles and made it so it wasn't able to be opened from the inside. One of the teachers who was a lunch supervisor tried to get out of the lunch room. After she put the stick in a door she ran up to walk inside when a teacher came up and grabbed her by the arm and dragged her inside. Cha tried to trip the lady multiple times but failed and just got the lady more mad. She continued dragging Cha until they got to the main office. The one teacher who had tried to open the door was talking with the principal. And as soon as the principal saw Cha he said "well that's your problem right there" and Cha just looked up at the teacher with a smile, And the teacher just glared down at her. He walked away and the principal made her go into his office. The principal was pulling up the computer and while he was waiting for the computer to turn on one of the gym teachers who was also a lunch supervisor ran all the way to the office carrying the stick her eyes were bloodshot. This gym teacher started screaming really loud about safety in the middle of the office. So the principal looks over to the gym teacher and says "that's enough I can take it from here". So the gym teacher left and they looked over the security camera tape. While they were watching he made her watch the tape to try to make her feel guilty but instead like any sane person she felt immense pride. While watching he said that it was good that she went back took the stick out of the door. If she were to have left the stick in the door she would have had a week long suspension, but seeing as she took the stick out she only got a one day in school suspension.

Side note: Cha spent the entire suspension playing computer games.  

THE END