RED

Author's note :

Pure red is the simplest colour, with no subtlety. It is stimulating and lively, very friendly. At the same time, it can be perceived as demanding and aggressive

(taken from http://www.colour-affects.co.uk/psychological-properties-of-colours)

*******                                                          

Red, it's how Hyunwoo would associate Kihyun with.

The primal passion he had ever known and felt, the raging fire that wouldn't stop burning, the flaming light and soul that captivated him since he saw him wearing that simple red scarf.

The scarf that he envied for its existence for beautifully wrapping Kihyun's flawless white neck that day, the beautiful silk scarf that was purchased directly from China for the prettiest flower in Korea—as what Hyunwoo would always think of Kihyun—and the scarf that Kihyun would mostly wear when they were in their own paradise, bodies flushed red and entangled, just like the scarf itself.

Hyunwoo would envy the air that Kihyun breathed for tasting the nasal cave, flowing around back and forth from Kihyun's beautifully-crafted pointy nose to his pretty conical shaped organ called lungs, a part where Hyunwoo couldn't even touch. He was utterly in a big jealousy of everything that could enter into Kihyun's beautiful body.

Seemed like Kihyun, the perfect human Hyunwoo had been loving for all this time, had read his mind perfectly.

Maybe since the day Kihyun saw the glint in Hyunwoo's black orbs who looked at him, behind those black sunglasses, yet shot the younger with his laser gaze, creating a subtle twitch in Kihyun's lips.

Kihyun's lips ...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Long way before I knew him, he was a tedious person.
"Hmmph..." Kihyun whimpered softly inside Hyunwoo's mouth, muffled by the older's eagerness to taste his mouth, with small biting or nibbling. Hyunwoo pushed his tongue deeper, caressed every nook and cranny inside the younger's mouth and didn't miss a thing.

Feeling the sweetness in his partner, Hyunwoo caught Kihyun's tongue and sucked it passionately.

It's sweet, it's serene, it's obscene ...

Just by the kiss could fire up every bit of Kihyun's cells and light them up. He could feel his dick twitch violently under Hyunwoo's naked body.

Hyunwoo didn't stop there, giving tortorous pleasure to Kihyun's mouth, he pulled Kihyun's lower lip in harsh manner. "Ah!" Kihyun startled and whimpered again. It's hurt and he could feel the blood coming from it. But the pain was just a moment because Hyunwoo started to grind his erection to Kihyun's. Sensually, lewdly and agonizingly too slow.

Kihyun wanted to scream and jab this man's stout abs for his play but then he forgot his anger for he realized how much he loved this man.

He loved him like flower grass. Raw, untouched and natural,

he needed him like a newborn baby needed his mother's breasts ...

"Hyunwoo..." Kihyun was now writhing in need. His eyes filled with neediness, staring dazedly at Hyunwoo who was still grinding him, who was more focused on their position so that their dicks were kept in place.

"S-stop, I might c-come," biting his lips to hold his growing desire, Kihyun pleaded. His chest heaved up and down with every teasing Hyunwoo created. Every sound he voiced out was a sound of desperate, trying to grab the older's attention.