GOLD

A request from a reader named KuroSapphire on AO3 and AFF.

Content : A tycoon and a singer, role-play of BDSM, rimming, fingering, sex toys.

-------------------------------------------

Kihyun stares at his own reflection through the mirror in his dressing room. The almond-shaped eyes stared back at him, dramatic smokey-eye make up which made his eyes look more beautiful, sharper and enticing.

He checks the shading to accentuate his cheekbone and humms in satisfaction. The new stylist did the great job so far unlike the previous one who liked to make him look like a slut.

Kihyun scoffs at the thought, we are slut for something. Money, power, sex, fame. Didn't people sell their souls, traded them with those? He isn't a saint nor an evil man. He is much a human, a corrupted one who loves fame, power and money.

Sex?

Sex is not something necessary in his life, it wasn't. Until the day he met Son Hyunwoo, the wealthiest tycoon in South Korea, that was the day when his life would never be the same again.

It was an ordinary night, low voices and whispers while he was putting all his soul and transferred it through the piano tiles. He lifted his smile with a sensual gaze for the audience and greeted them with his honey voice. The endearing term didn't come from his mouth but the loyal customers who always come to hear him sing in this famous club.

Yoo Kihyun spent his life singing, that's where he gained his confidence from, aside from the fact that he indeed has a nice eyes, very prominent nose which beautify his side-profile, the sharp jaw line and thin rosy lips. He's not masculine, no. He realized that but he knows how to use his 'pretty' face well.

So well that even a famous tycoon like Son Hyunwoo was crazy in love with him. He was and still is the most loyal customer of this famous social club in Apgujeong, coming mostly every single night just to watch him sing and left two hours later without talking anything or asked him to sit down with him. Some of old and some new customers often invite him to have conversation with them and of course it's not cheap. They must at least buy a ₩600000 bottle of wine to have an hour conversation with him. A generous amount of time considering he is the peak of his singing career in this social club.

It wasn't enough. He will not be enjoying his 'peak' moment for too long. Someone fresher, younger, more talented and prettier will replace him. Being involved in entertainment industry, even in a small scale, needs a great sacrifice to survive. Kihyun doesn't have any plan to stepped on easily because he is a man who knows what he wants and when he wants it bad, he'll do anything to make his dream come true.

Even to the point of becoming Son Hyunwoo's personal sex toy.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Relax baby, breathe."

Kihyun groaned through the ball gag in his mouth—preventing him from screaming out loud while being 'played' by Hyunwoo.

Today the older came to the social club and asked the whole night with Kihyun and that was with a very generous amount of money. The club owner didn't sell Kihyun, of course, it was a 'mutual agreement' between Kihyun and the owner and the owner with Hyunwoo. Kihyun was practically Hyunwoo's personal 'host' so whenever the tycoon came to the club, no one could ever saw him perform, let alone chit-chat with Kihyun. The club owner has made sure that no one can and will disturb their 'quality time' in the VVIP room, provided by the club owner.

Kihyun didn't really remember his agreement with Hyunwoo at the beginning. He just remembered that one day, one particular night, one fateful day after he performed some classic pop and a little 'monologue' , the club owner came up to him and asked him to have a time to have a conversation with the tycoon. It's the request came from the owner where he works and not only that, it was a direct request from the tycoon. Kihyun didn't think twice and said yes immediately.