Mabye There is a chance again

JAKES POV-
It's been 3 months since I made the biggest mistake of my life, breaking up with Erika. She moved out about 2 and a half months ago and apparently has just got back from Nashville. I had to kick Tessa out because she caused this all.

TIME SKIP-

It was midnight and I got a text, I was expecting it being from Team 10 but no it was from Erikas mum, Angel...

*text*

Angel- Jake! By any chance have you heard from Erika?! She's not answering her phone and I'm really worried about her. She was supposed to text me when she got back to her place!!!

READ 12:03am

I knew there was something wrong. She was not the type to ignore her mother. I put on my clothes and drove over the her house as fast as I could.
After hitting on the door as hard as I could, it slowly opened and there was my sweet little girl covered in blankets looking like a train hit her.

J- Oh my god what's wrong!?

E- I don't feel good

She stared to cry and I pulled her into a tight hug. I called her family right away and found out she had history of really intense panic attacks.

J- I'm gonna stay here ok? You go back to bed. If you need me let me know.

E- Are you sure

J- Hey I'm not gonna leave you I promise.

As I helped her into bed I heard a beeping sound from downstairs. I walked into the living room and saw her phone flashing. I assumed it was Angel, but when I looked at it, the name was unfamiliar. It was a guys name, and there was a heart emoji next to it. Now I felt like I was gonna have a panic attack, I didn't know what to do. Part of me wanted to ignore it and part of me wanted to know who he was. Curiosity got the better of me so I opened the message, I scrolled up to the top...

*on the text*
Guy- Hey baby girl

Erika- Hey babe

Guy- What are you doing today?

Erika- Moving out of my old house

Guy- Because of that twat Jake?

Erika- Yeah I couldn't stand to see him after he broke me

Guy- Just forget about him he's worthless

Erika- No he isn't

Guy- What!

Erika- Sorry

Guy- Sorry! That's all you have I'm coming over now!

*Jake went into Erikas friends messages*

Polly-how are you

Erika- Not good he's abusive

Polly- What!

Erika- But every time I try to leave him he just punches me

*off text*
Another message came through from her boyfriend.

BF- Get to my house first thing tomorrow I have something special😉😏

I shut the messages. I couldn't read anymore. My heart was crushed. I thought I could get her back but no not anymore.It turns out I had been playing a game of truth an dare with myself. And my dare was to get the girl of my dreams, I achieved that but then lost her. And the truth was I could never get her back.

E- Jake!

I ran upstairs as fast as I could

J- Yeah

E- Could you do something for me

J- Anything

E- Cone here

She pulled me into bed with her, this is a good sign. She fell asleep in my arms.

TIME SKIP-

*still Jakes pov*
I had just woken up to someone knocking on the door, I went downstairs trying my hardest not at awake Erika. I opened the door and saw a guy, I didn't know who he was...

?- Are you Jake

J- Yeah who are you

K- Kem, Erikas boyfriend what do you think your doing here

J- Being a good friend

K- A ex boyfriend who broke her heart haha I don't think so

J- You don't think what

K- That you should come here anymore...