Team 10 to Logang?

A-Yo Chance,Tessa I need you guys.

Tony walked into Tessas room without knocking, there had always been a love triangle between Anthony, Chance and Tessa but it was the matter of who could get to her first. Tessa and Chance where passionately making out on her bed.

A- Never mind...
A- Yo Chad, Martinez will you help me prank Jake?
M- Yeah sure bro what are you gonna do though?
A-Fill his car with thumb tacks
C- Honey you hit!

They went out to the store, Jake over heard them and decided to go and get his secret stash of thumb tacks.

J- ERIKA!!!
E-COMING!!!
J- Yo can you help me fill Tony's car with thumb tacks?
E- Sure

When they got back Tony saw his car. He.Was.Pissed.

A-REALLY!

LOGANS POV-
Ring Ring
L-What's up Anthony
A-Yo basically I need you to release the second verse and at the end put, Credits to Anthony Trujillo.
L- Why do you need the second verse out?
A- Long story short, Jake and Erika slept in the same bad last night so when Erika came down stairs I/we questioned her about it. Jake got all protective over Erika and started shouting at us and left. Then I tried to prank him but he pranked me first with Erika.
L- Seems like a good enough reason sure I'll do it tonight
A- Thanks Logan bye
L-bye

Well that was weird, I mean I am due to release it anyways so I might as well.

JAKES POV-
I had just woken up in my bed with  Erika next to me. She looked so hot sleeping. Better awake though.
J- Erika
E-Yeah?
J- I've gotta go to set ok!
E- Do you have to?
J- I can call in sick if you want to?
E- Will you get in trouble?
J- Probably Yeah
E- Ok never mind then
J- See you later

Jake kissed Erikas forehead and left.

TIME SKIP
ANTHONYS POV-
Logan had just come over to shout me the second verse...

L- Here you go bro.

Uh oh that's Alissa Violet used to be your chick, now she's in the Logang and you know she on my...team, those cars ain't yours man that shit was just floated, gun tattooed in your leg because she k ew you weren't loaded, I act in movies that your fans watch with their baby sitters I thought you where my boy guess I have a baby sitter, your trying to be a model should of kept Neels Visser...

A- Hahaha Neels Visser!!

...go make another video about who's the better kisser, is it called team 10 cuz you take 10% of your friends, when the contrast dies so does the career it end, are you made just because you couldn't sign the dolans, so you had to replace them with some Spanish twins, it's everyday bro do you give up at night, we 24/7 man you picked the wrong fight, I'm a savage you are average I'm a beast I'm going wild, this song will be the death of you I'm bout to be and only child...

A-Yeah perfect
L- Right are you sure about this Tony
A- In sure

Jake came home at that point, just as Logan hit post.

Jake went to see what Logan was doing.

J- LOGAN WHAT THE HELL!!

Erika ran out to see Jake.

E- Jake what are you shouting about?
J- He's posting the sending verse with Tony.
J- You know what Anthony, go find a new house your out of Team 10, You have 2 days to pack and be out.

Anthony just sat there shocked.
What had he done, he ruined his friend ship with Jake, probably chance, he could never get with Tessa now, He was out of team 10 on top of all of that.

L- You know what Tony, Mark has just moved out so I have a spare room, wanna be part of the Logang?
A- Yeah ok

Later that evening it was tense in the house, everyone k ew about the second verse, also about Tony being out and in the Logang.

Thanks for reading, told you this was gonna be a long one!