I love you❤️

J- Now it's my turn...
E- awww
J- I love that you know me. I love your facial expressions. I love the way you say my name. I love they way you want to tell me things. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love that we have the same sense of humour. I love the friendly flirting. I love our conversations. I love that you care. I love you are never awkward around me. I love how you smell and it lingers on my clothes. I love your hugs and how they're warm and safe. I love they way yours eyes light up when you laugh. I love that im your favourite. I love you chose me. I love how out hands got perfectly. I love that your concerned about me. I love how you trust me. I love how your close by at all times. I love I was able to know you. I love you.
I won't ever give up on you. Erika Costell I love you❤️
E- I love you too Jake, I always will, I won't ever give up on you either. I love you so much it's
unreal.
JAKES POV-
After she said that she pulled by shirt off and rubbed her hands against my abs. I love it when she does that.
ERIKAS POV-
I rubbed my hands up against his abs, because I know he loves it. He keeps so in shape, I love it, I love him. He wanted to take it further, so did I. He took my Jake Paul Merch of that I wear to bed, we made out for so long and I loved it.
E-Your the sexiest person I've ever met.
J-Back at ya baby girl
I love it when he calls me that it's so hot.Jake got up and went to the bathroom.
J- Wait there baby girl.l
E- I'll wait.
Jake came back and Erika pulled  him on the bed and kissed witch lasted what felt like an eternity.
J- I do love you baby girl.
Jake started kissing her abs up to her neck, and eventually her lips. He put his tongue on her lips to ask to go further.
E- Stop it I'll get exited
J- I want you exited baby. It makes me exited.
E- oooh I like you exited.
J- shhhh let me kiss you baby girl.
He kissed her neck and gave her 6 hickeys.
J- oops sorry heh heh.
E- I gotta get you back.
She gave Jake a few hickeys as well.
E- oops
J- oh your so cute baby girl, so frickin cute.
They fell asleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING-
J- Good morning baby girl.
E- good morning handsome.
J- last night was fun wasn't it?
E- so fun! We gotta do it again soon.
J- maybe you'll be lucky tonight
E- let's go and get changed.
J- Erika
E- Jake
J- I love you, and by the way
E- I love you too but what?
J- you have a lot of hickeys
E- oh yeah but it's worth it
J- I know it was

thanks for reading, new chapter later ily- Author❤️