Part 14

I got up from the ground, and saw myself in a clearing from what looked like the Forbidden Forest. I shivered, the only clothing I wore was a simple strapless white dress that was torn in a few places and covered my bare feet.

I slowly looked around my surroundings. A full-size mirror had now appeared in front of me, and I was staring at a nightmare version of myself.

My hair was tussled wildly across my face and matted with blood. My eyes were covered in dark smudged make-up and my pupils were fully dialated. There were fresh cuts across my face that were still bleeding. The spilling blood from each of the cuts each formed a letter, spelling 'mudblood' on my cheek.

My eyes stayed fixed on my horrific appearance and a tear escaped. I was having a lucid dream I couldn't wake up from.

I walked across the area, feeling the dead leaves crunch under my feet. I squinted in the pitch black night, only making out the shapes of the trees that blocked my view. Various sounds tried to scare me, and I snapped my head back, hearing a particular one that uneased me.

As I carried on hiking deep into the forest, two human figures appeared from different trees. I held my breath and stood perfectly still.

"This is a dream, nothing can hurt you." I kept telling myself, closing my eyes and hoping to wake up.

The two people walked towards me in unison, and as I focused my eyes on them, I held back a scream at what I saw.

Fred and Draco stood side by side staring at me with their necks bent the oppisite ways.They both lost all of their facial features, leaving them with gaping mouths that held no teeth or tongue.

Every time I tried to sprint away, I was put right back in front of the faceless monsters.

The last thing I heard before awaking was an unfamiliar voice screaming, "Avada Kedavra!"