Chapter 0

'Jay! I missed you so much, sorry I couldn't spend time with you this summer.' Joy said as she sat down next to me in class as she was continuously apologizing.

I sloughed back in my chair and ley out a big sigh. Today was the first day of my senior year. After spending a whole summer alone with my parents, because Joy had to go on a holiday for six weeks straight, I was excited to come back to school.

But now that I am sitting here, back behind the school desks, and I want to leave already.

'That's okay. But you have to tell me everything about your holiday after school.' I sternly said in a jokingly matter.

Joy chuckled and gave me a thumbs up.

'and tell me about that boy fling you had back there.' I continued in a teasing matter.

Joy's mouth fell open and a blush creeped on her cheeks. 'How did you know about that.' She whispered but also kind of hissed at me.

'Your mom send me a picture of you cuddling up.' I cackled at her.

Her mouth fell even more open and her cheeks started to get even more red. 'Remind me to kill my mother.'

I laughed even harder and Joy and I continued to talk a bit before the teacher walked in.

'Hello, my beautiful sunshine's, who am I kidding, you guys are a shit storm.' The teacher said as she started her speech. The class chuckled a bit and the teacher continued.

'Welcome back to school, I am your homeroom teacher, Ms. Kim. But just call me Noori. I am to young to be called by my last name.' Our homeroom teacher introduced herself.

A few boys high fived because of the damn hot homeroom teacher they got in their senior year, and Joy and I gave each other a nod in acknowledgement.

With her as a homeroom teacher, senior year was going to be awesome.

'Before we start our introduction, I am going to check attendance, because attendance is key to a good university.' She said as she grabbed the list of names.

The class, including me, groaned. Maybe she wasn't that cool.

She started calling out names and I raised my hand as my name was called. The list went on and on, having no one absent yet, until the last persons name was being called.

'Jimin, Park Jimin.' She called out. No answer.

'Park Jimin, raise your hand if your here.' Still no answer.

I looked around the class and noticed that there was an empty seat behind me, probably belonging to 'Park Jimin.'

'Sad that the class isn't complete on the first day, but maybe he'll whip around some time today.' She said smiling but frowning a little bit in between.

I furrowed my brows and turned to look at Joy, who was attentively listening to the teacher. 'Who is Park Jimin? He wasn't in our class.' I whispered to her.

'I heard he got transferred to our class after picking fights with his classmates, when he was in school, which is rarely.' She whispered back to me.

Seriously. Do we really need a troublemaker in our class. Our class was perfect as it was, we don't need anyone to ruin that. I thought as I was staring out the window.

The first day quickly went by, much to my comfort and Joy and I were walking out the school gates to go to our usual place.

Outside the school gates I changed my preppy school shoes for some bomb ass sneakers and gave Joy a smile.

'I am ready to go.' I said as I lend her my arm.

She hooked her arm around mine and we started walking to the bus station. 'So, about that boy.' I started talking.

Joy gave me a playful glare and whipped here hair over her shoulder. 'It all started when.' She started telling her story as we continued walking.

To other people, we just looked like normal high school girls, gossiping and giggling. Which we were, at that moment. But no one knew, not even life, what was awaiting for us. What was awaiting for me.