A Confession

It was getting late and everyone was at the meeting accept for Asuna, Kirito was getting worried.

Kiritos POV
What happened? She never skips meetings so what's going on? Was it something I did? Was it something I said? Maybe I should go check up on her or text her? Yui is getting upset and everyone is getting annoyed.

"Daddy, where's mommy? She never misses a meeting." Yui said with tears in her eyes. "Did something bad happen? Did I do something to upset her?"

Kirito starred at Yui with surprise. "No Yui, you didn't do anything wrong. I don't know where she is but It's going to be okay, your mom will be back soon enough."

Yui wipes her tear away. "Okay daddy..."

Kirito looked at the clock and wondered if something happened between her and her mom. "I'll be back, I'm going to text Asuna and see what's going on. Look after Yui until I get back."

"You got it!" Leafa said.

Kirito logged out, took the head gear off, and texted Asuna.

Asuna was laying in the dark when her phone buzzed, she picked it up and read:

Hey Asuna, everyone is waiting
for you. What happened?
Aren't you coming?

Asuna explained everything to him even though she didn't want him to be a part of it, but she also didn't want to keep secrets either. Kirito felt bad for her, maybe he should to something for her.

The Next Day
Asuna got a text later that day saying:

Meet me at the park
entrance after school
-kirito

Asuna went towards the park when she saw Kirito leaning on the entrance gate, he had a black jacket on and a paper bag in his hand.

"Hey Kirito." Asuna says with a smile. "What do you want to talk about?"

Kirito looked closely at her cheek and saw a dark spot. "What's that on your face? A bruise?!"

Asuna opened her camera on her phone and looked closely at it, when she saw the brown bruise on her cheek she started to tear up. "I'm sorry Kirito, I didn't realize that was there."

Kirito gave her a hug. "It's going to be okay, I'm with you till the end. Let's go sit down and I can show you what I brought."

Asuna smiled at Kirito "Okay."

They sat down on a park bench looking into the sunset. It wasn't a normal sunset, this sunset was special. Asuna felt the warmth and love that shined through the sky, she new Kirito felt it too. "Maybe life isn't so bad, as long as I have Kirito and Yui I can go through anything."

"Are you ready to see what I brought?" Kirito asked as he reaches inside the paper bag.

Asuna nods as she faces Kirito, he pulls out a small, circular camera with a small clip attached to it. With a smile he gently puts the camera on Asunas shoulder, turns it on and waits.

"Mommy, daddy, can you hear me?" Yui says sounding excited.

"Yui...." Asuna puts her hands over her mouth and starts to cry, hugging Kirito as tight as she could. "Thank you Kirito, you truly are the best boyfriend in the world."

"Of course, I would do anything for you," Kirito hugs her back. "Now, tell me where you got your bruise?"

Asuna gets up and looks at Kirito. " I got it from my mom....." Asuna started. "She was mad that I was dating a guy with no riches and has a stupid hair cut, so she took my amu-sphere away. That's why I couldn't come to the meeting, I thought she would change after the SAO incident but she's acting like nothing happened." Asuna started to cry. "She treats me like a stupid 6 year old, she thinks I can't do anything right. She finds stupid excuses just to yell at me. I want to run away with you, leave this pathetic life behind!"

Kirito didn't know what to say, instead he pulled Asuna closer to him. He started crying on her shoulder.

"Why are you crying? I'm the one that has a ridiculous life....."

"Asuna, I will be by your side no matter what. I'll stick with you until the end, no matter what happens I'll support you in any way I can."

"Kirito...." Asuna couldn't bare to see Kirito cry like this.

"It's ok daddy, we all have each other and we won't be separated, no matter what. We have to keep smiling for others around us, like what I said to mommy in SAO. If we smile, others will smile in their darkest moments."

"Ya, your right Yui." Kirito stood up straight and looked at the black camera on Asunas shoulder.

"We love you Yui, what would we do without you?" Asuna hugged the little camera on her shoulder then hugged Kirito.