7

Day 3 at the Why Don't We house.

I love these guys they are so much fun! I'm really hating that I only had 4 days left. I know that once I'm home I'm going to end up getting more hate and bullying that it's going to be harder and harder not to cut. I hope mom went in my room and threw away all my razors.

I lay in Corbyns bed thinking all this staring at his ceiling.

"Hey baby girl good morning."
"Good morning babe"
"Whatcha thinking 'bout?"
"Depressing thoughts..."
"Baby tell me."
"How it's going to be when I get home. You can't be there all the time to help me through it. I'm hoping maybe my mom tore apart my room and found all my razors but what if she didn't or what if it gets so hard that I got to the store and buy more I don't know I'm scared."
"Baby you still have 4 days with me I'll make them the best 4 days of your life."
"Ok baby."
Corbyn pulled me into a huge hug.
"You make me not want to leave this earth but I don't know how it will be when I get home. I'm so scared Corbyn." I say crying into his chest
"Sssh baby girl it's ok we will figure something out. Hell you can have all the guys number and they will talk you through it to. We are ALL here for you. No matter what."
I just cuddled closer to Corbyn still crying I'm so scared. I can't hurt him. But I don't know how strong I'll be.

We get out of bed and shower separately and get dressed for the day. I'm in shorts and a maroon long sleeve t shirt, and maroon vans. Corbyn came in wearing a red shirt, ripped jeans, and black shoes idk what brand they are but he is the shoe guy.

We walk down stairs and go have breakfast. Jonah is the only one up. He's the early bird.  Jonah saw us and smiled.
"Alexia what do you want for breakfast?"
"Bacon."
"Anything else?"
"'Maybe eggs but bacon sounds awesome!"
"Alright."
"Hey jonah I have a question for you mate." Corbyn said
"What's up bro?"
"If I gave Alexia your number you'd be there for her if she got bullied and wanted to hurt herself again if I couldn't talk to her for whatever reason right?"
Jonah set down his spatula and looked at Corbyn then looked at me. He walked over to me I was sitting at the counter and he was on the other side so he was leaning over. He grabbed my hands and looked me dead in the eye.
"Alexia, I will always be here for you. I don't ever want to hear that you hurt yourself again so if you ever need anything, ANYTHING, anything at all, all you have to do is call or text I'll be there."
"What's going on?" Zach said walking into the kitchen.

Corbyn asked Zach the same question. Zach walked over to me and gave me a big hug.
"Alexia if you ever need anyone to talk to I'll be here for you. Your a special person and we love you."
"Thanks guys that means allot."

Corbyn told them more about what I said in his room. Then Jack and Daniel came down and he told them the same thing and all the guys agree yes they will help me through it. I love them so much!
These guys are the best friends I've ever had.

Then my day is ruined.
I get a phone call from an unknown number. I decide to walk out and answer it.....