Fin.

18 years later!!!

"Mom! Dad! Come on we are going to be late for orientation!" Matthew yelled at Corbyn and I

"Hold up Matthew we are coming." Corbyn said

"Hey honey. Look at you. My boy heading off to college." I said 

"Yeah yeah I know mom. Are you gonna get all sappy on me now?"

"Yes honey I am. Come on lets get in the car while your dad and sisters are in the other car."

"Ok mom are you ok?"

"Yeah I am. I just need to have a little talk with you."

We get to Matthew's car and start the drive.

"Mom whats wrong?"

"Nothing baby. I am just so glad that you made it out of high school better then I did."

"What do you mean mom?"

"Ever wonder how I got the scars on my wrists?"

"yeah...?"

"Well honey I dropped out of public school and started going to virtual schooling after the second time I tried to kill myself. The day I met your dad I was planning on killing myself and succeeding this time since grandma wasn't home. But your dad saved me. I was a fan of your dad and uncles band and I put on social media a good bye note and your dad saw it and messaged me telling me not to. We talked for 2 hours that night. I ended up a few days later trying to kill myself anyway and your dad met me and grandma at the hospital. I was out for 2 days. Then I spent a week at the house with your dad and uncles. They made my life so much better. They got me Icy. Ah that poor dog he was a great dog. (rip icy) If it weren't for your dad being a good person and reaching out then I wouldn't be here today neither would you, Christina or Marilyn."

"W-wow mom. I had no idea."

"Thats because we didn't want you guys to know about my terrible past."

"One thing you guys never told me. Why did you know Chrissy after dad's ex girlfriend?"

"Well baby you were to young to remember but Christina your dad's ex she was visiting and had something important to tell us. You and I got into a car accident. Christina just happened to be a few cars behind and she got out to help and realized it was us. Honey Christina saved you and I. but also She saved little Christina. When your dad found out he cried. He didn't know how to thank her so we named Chrissy after her."

"How come I dont remember this?"

"Honey you were 2 years old."

"Where was dad?"

"He was recording with Uncles Jonah, jack, Daniel and Zach."

"Oh yeah. Why dont we."

"hey dont diss your dad's music he was and is still an amazing singer."

"Yeah he is."

"Did you tell him yet?"

"About?"

"Oh come on dont play games with me Matthew Dean!"

"I'm lost."

"Matthew! I know about you and Zane Seavey!"

"Uh-um what?"

"Baby your not very quiet. Just be lucky that your dad hasn't heard."

"s-so you know im g-gay?"

"Yes baby."

"D-do you -h-hate me?"

"Never baby. Your my little boy." 

"I would never hate you."

From that day forward. The Besson's lived a happy and peaceful life. Christina and Marilyn eventually went off to college together also with their big brother. 

Matthew and Zane got married right out of college. Corbyn was of course accepting. Matthew never had anything to worry about. 

*50 YEARS LATER*

*MATTHEW'S POV*

"Today we lay to rest the best parents any kid could ask for. Alexia and Corbyn Besson were taken from us way to soon. 73 I way to young. But thats why they call them accidents right? My mom and dad were the best. They accepted me when I came out as gay even though they both already knew. The accepted me and my now husband when I first brought him home. Most importantly they loved me and my sisters for who we are. Now I will look up at them and ask for answers if not them then I will look at my In laws Daniel and Addalyn Seavey for advice or to my uncle Zach and Aunt Tiana, or to my Uncle Jonah and Aunt Casey, or to my Uncle Jack and Aunt Gabbiee. Because next to my parents they are all the best. I grew up with the 4 best uncles in the world. Who would have known that one day One of those uncles would become my father in law? Luckily we aren't actually related. But something I didn't get to tell my Parents that I want to tell them now is that. Zane and I have started the process of adopting a child. A little girl to be exact she is 2 weeks old and we are naming her Alexia Lynn Seavey-Besson, after my beautiful mother. I love you mom and dad. I'm so sorry you can be here for this." I started sobbing. "Mom you were my best friend I would always go to you with everything. Dad You were my rock when I needed you there. Now I dont have my best friend or my rock and I dont know what im going to do with out either of you." Zane came up to me and wrapped his arms around. "I'll love you guys for ever and always."

And that is the End of "Corbyn Besson: The man who saved me." I cried writing Matthews speech. I hope you guys enjoyed this book. As I said in the beginning this book reflects allot of me in it. I suffer from depression and suicdial thoughts allot. I attempted suicide once and failed and haven't tried again since. My life has gotten better though. This book writing this one and "Choosing Love: Jack Avery" Really helped because I got to put down things that have happened to me in real life into a book.Please check out my other books. I love you all and hope you enjoy.

Xx- B