19

Is happiness really a real thing? 

I haven't felt this in so long! Happiness. Who would have thought that I would have actually found it. I heard Celina and Colby got arrested because they pushed someone to the point of suicide but this girl actually did succeed there was to much evidence and they were arrested. Icy is doing awesome adjusting well to the why don't we house which is awesome. The boys just love him to death. Corbyn is just amazing god I love him so much.

"Hey baby girl." Corbyn said coming up to me.

"Hey baby."

"I got you something."

"Babe you didn't have to do that"

"I know but I wanted to."

"Fine babe fine."

"Babe this is a promise ring. I promise to love you for the rest of our days. To hold you when you cry. to stand up for you when you need me to. To be there when you need me. Baby I want you forever and always. I want you to wear this ring proudly showing off that your my girl forever and always my girl."

"Awe baby I love it. I will wear it proudly."

"I love you." Corbyn said kissing me

"I love you to baby."

@AlexiaLynn: @CorbynBesson is the best boyfriend ever. He just got me this incredible promise ring. God I love this boy so much.

           @Fan123:awe our bean is so sweet

            @JohnnyBoy Thats amazing Lex you deserve all this happiness

            @Fan234: Whos that ^^^^

             @JohnnyBoy: Im an old friend of Alexia's from high school.

The fans started to get suspicious but corbyn reassured them telling them that Johnny had helped with the cyberbullying. Some fans were still not convinced until Johnny came out and told the fans that he's married to a man and they didn't need to worry at all. Then they all calmed down after that. Christina has been leaving us alone to. I watched one of her videos and she had done a Q&A when she mentioned Corbyn and I.

"Ok this questions is from @Cbessonlovesme What happened with you, Corbyn, and Alexia? Well it is true i did cheat on Corbyn it was an accident but corbyn can't deal with cheaters and I understood that but then when he saved Alexia and started dating her I couldn't deal. Corbyn and I had only been broken up for a month and it hurt. So I made the mistake of trying to sabotage their relationship so I could try and get Corbyn back. But that didn't work. I have completely lost Corbyn and the boys. No matter what I Still support Why Don't We they are so talented. Alexia, Corbyn, if you guys just so happen to be watching I'm sorry for everything. I hope you both are happy and I hope the bullying has stoped for you Alexia I hope Corbyn is treating you well. OK that was the last question um I gotta go guys bye."

That was the weakest outro I've seen Christina do before I used to be a Chickee before she did all this to Corbyn and I. I decided to tweet out.

@AlexiaLynn @BeautyChickee I forgive you if your apology is sincere. @CorbynBesson is a different story. The bullying has stoped thank you. Thank you for your kind words in your video. Thank you for telling the truth. IF you are truly sincere ill tell Corbyn.

"Hey babe whatcha doing?"

"Tweeting Christina."

"What the hell Alexia why?!"

"Watch this." I played him to video.

"I don't know if she's for real about this."

"Thats why I tweeted her this."

"Hmmm I don't know babe."

"I know. I don't trust her but I forgive her."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Guys this story will be ending soon. I have completely lost any of the story line and I don't know how to keep this going anymore.