6

Corbyns POV
I finish the photoshoot and look over to where my phone is and I see Alexia with Tears building in her eyes again.
"Hey hey hey baby girl what's wrong?"
"You have a bunch of texts from Christina and I just so happened to see the last one. I do wanna be with you but I don't know how I can be if see blows up your phone like this." Alexia said
"I don't care if she blows up my phone. Do you wanna know why?"
"Why?"
"Because the only thing in this world that I want now is to make you mine and make you happy."
I saw a tear escape her eyes.
"Baby don't let her get you down. Even if it's not official yet or whatever we are right now. Your mine baby girl and no one is going to change that. I love you." I said then pulled her into a hug.
She started to cry.
"Come on baby lets go back into the room and let me get out of this suit."
"Ok." She said

Alexia's POV
I don't know why this upset me so much. Maybe it's because I'm in a fragile emotional state and everything is just coming out. I don't know. Or maybe I do love Corbyn and just the thought of him still talking to Christina and maybe end up leaving me for her breaks my heart.

I lay on Corbyns bed while he gets out of his suit. He doesn't say anything he just gets in bed beside me and cuddles up to me. After a few moments he finally says something.

"I really mean it ya know I do love you."
"I know I'm pretty sure I love you to."
That made him smile he rolled me on my back and kissed me deeply smiling into the kiss. Once again he somehow ended up on top of me.
"Your amazing baby girl. Never forget that." Corbyn said.

I end up falling asleep and I wake up at 2am and I see I have 2 twitter notifications. I look at it and....
@celinaptt @colbyj wow I can't believe she tried but I can believe she failed hahaha what a loser. @alexia_loves_wdw

@celinaptt @alexia_loves_wdw why not try again? Maybe you'll succeed this time lol

I just started crying and left Corbyns room. I wanted to cut so bad but I know I didn't have my razor blade. So I just walked outside and sat on a rock. All of this hurt so bad they don't realize that I'm serious about everything. I start crying again and thinking my suicidal thoughts. And for the first time in along time someone pulled me out of them.

Corbyn.

No one has ever been able to pull me out of the thoughts. I thought about everyone I loved and when I got to Corbyn my only thought was I can't do this to him I love him. That's when I knew for sure that I love him and he needs to be mine. He makes me better. He makes me not want to leave this earth. I need Corbyn Matthew Besson in my life. I practically ran back inside and up to his room. I pounced on his bed and placed soft kisses on his lips and cheeks until he woke up.
"What is it baby girl?"
"Well I woke up to twitter notifications and I got upset, cried, and got suicidal again." Corbyn jumps up and starts checking my wrists tears building
In his eyes.
"No baby let me finish."
"Ok"
"I started to think of everyone that I love my mom my very small circle of friends that i don't know
If I should even count, the boys, and you. Once I got to you the only thought I had was that I can't do this to you. Because I love you. That's when I knew for sure that I love you to. Corbyn Matthew Besson you make me want to live, you fill my heart with joy, and your the only person that has ever been able to pull me away from suicidal thoughts. I need you."
I said this and Corbyn engulfed me into a hug. Tears trying to escape his eyes.
"I love you so much."
"I love you to Corbyn." When I said that I felt a few tears fall.
"Your the best person I have in my life."
"You mean I'm the best boyfriend ever."
"Oh your my boyfriend now?"
He looked sad when I said that
"Are you? I don't think you ever asked."
Then he chuckled.
"Alexia will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes my love."
Corbyn then hugged me. We laid back down on his bed and I buried my face in his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.