1

He was a big part of me.

He had a big chunk of my heart captured... and he took it with him when he left.

He was my father, my beloved dad. He changed and just left. He left me, my mom, and my  year old sister.

He left last year, and I haven't been the same person since.

I started pushing people away more, mainly my best friends, Justine Fields, Mark Dea, Ben Watters, Parker Durst, and Izeddia Collins.

Now I am a depressed senior at Billingslae High School in Montana. (A/N Not a real school.)

Anyway, you probably are wondering what my name is. I am Deven Canos. I probably am the most depressed girl in the world, and to add to the depression my boyfriend just left me for my best friend.

-----------------------------

Deven's POV

"Deven get up!" I heard my mom yell from down stairs.

"Mom it's the first day of summer, leave me alone. Let me sleep in." I yelled back. I tried to go back to bed, but I was really up now so I just went down stairs.

"Great your down," she said, "I have some important to tell you. We are moving to California three days from today!"

I was shocked. I have lived in Great Falls, Montana since I was born, why are we moving now?

/////////////////////

Hi this is the author.

I hoped you liked the first part.

If you're wondering, there will be more.

See you next time.