5

To be honest, he was very handsome...

-------------------------------------

He had dark brown eyes with a slight shade of chestnut to his hair. Oh his hair. It was very curly. I really suited him.

Then I had remembered him from Logan's vlogs. Jack Avery. Honestly when I had first saw the boys at the door, I hadn't noticed him. Probably because he was behind the rest of the boys.

We were still looking at each other when I heard a snicker come from Logan. Immediately my head went straight to him laughing silently while laying on the ground and pointing at Jack.

"Oh my god," Logan said between laughs, " That was the funniest thing I have ever seen."

Then one of the other boys cut in, "Oh I think that Jack might have a crush!" I think Zach Herron.

As soon as I heard this my eyes went wide and I ran to my room to think. When I was there, I shut and locked the door, so no one could get in.

Deven's room^^^

Deven's room^^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV

God I am so embarrassed. Zach is such a blabber mouth. I just made the worst impression on one of my favorite youtubers, not to mention my celebrity crush.

Yes it's true, I have a crush on Deven Canos. I have been getting lots of comments from my fans saying that I should have Logan bring her here, or some saying that we would be a cute couple.

But was a few things that kept me from meeting her, her living in Montana, but that's not a problem because she moved to California, and to my street. Yeah, we are next door neighbors.

But the one problem I am worried about is that she is Logan's cousin, and from what his reaction was to Zach saying that I have a crush on Deven, and from running into her room.

He went from a laughing and happy Logan, to a quiet and shocked Logan. He sorta scared me for a second before starting to awkwardly laugh.

"What was that Zach?" Logan said, worried and demanding. He had obviously heard Zach but was hoping he heard him wrong.

When Zach finally repeated himself, Logan turned to me, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder. When I was stable over his shoulder, he reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone, tossing it to Corbyn.

At that moment he made his way through the kitchen and ten outside to the pool. He was going to throw me in. then I noticed a body running through the den outside to the patio.

Patio^^^

Patio^^^

It was Deven. She was yelling to Logan, but I doubt he heard her over my yelling as he tossed me into the pool.

/////////////////////////////////

Deven finally met the Why Don't We boys

I know that the pictures might not match the house... But I thought they looked good. So don't Judge.

Sorry if I don't post from time to time

Well...Bye<3