10

Deven's POV

We have been driving for about thirty minutes now. I am sooooo bored. A few minutes passed. As I was was scrolling through my instagram feed, a little notification popped up.

@jackaverymusic followed you.

For some reason, that notification made me smile.

A few more minutes passed and we stopped and got out of the car. The first thing I noticed was a tattoo shop. As we walked closer, I noticed who was in the shop. It was the famous tattoo artist, Romeo Lacoste, and my best friend, Zedda.

When she saw me, she started to scream. Even though she was inside the shop I could still hear her screaming. I honestly felt sorry for Romeo, because he was in the shop with her.

When we were finally inside, Zedda tackled me to the ground, crushing my bones.

"Whydidyouhavetoleave?!" she said quickly, faking tears. "Imissedyousomuch!"

"Zedda, It hasn't even been 24 hours yet." I managed to get out, as she gripped me harder.

When she finally got off of me, she ran over to Logan, who was turned away from us, and jumped on his back. He let out a small yelp, and Zedda quickly got off him. When he turned around, Zedda quickly caught him off guard with a hug. When he noticed who was hugging him, he immediatly hugged back, picking her up in the process.

When the were finished hugging, they notice that I had my camera out. When they were hugging I managed to snap a quick picture that I would later put on my instagram.

 When they were hugging I managed to snap a quick picture that I would later put on my instagram

Them^^^

(authors note: just imaging this was logan and Zedda.)

When they were done with whatever they were doing, we started to talk to Romeo about our tattoos.

Zedda's POV

So I flew to California only a few hours after Deven to surprise her. I also came because I missed Logan. There I admited it. I have a crush on Logan Paul. I would be so imbarrased if he found out. The pnly other person that knows I like him is Dev, and for some reason is ok with me liking him.

When Logan asked me to come out to California for Deven's late birthday, I obviously said yes. Deven is my best friend, I would do anything for her.

When I got my bags back, I heard a fimiliar voice. It was Jake, Dev's cousin. I quickly ran over to him and we hugged for a few seconds and he started to fill me in on what was going on. Logan was suposed to pick me up, but he had to stay with Deven because he didn't trust her alone in a house with 5 teenage boys.

When he was finished with a recap of the day, Jake ushered me into his car and we headed out to meet Logan and Deven.

When I noticed were we were I was so excited. It was Romeo Lacose's California Dream Tattoo. I was so excited. Dev and I always talked about getting a tattoo together to symbolize our friendship. We always wanted to get a certain tattoo, and we agreed we would.

The tattoo^^^

The tattoo^^^

The tattoo symbolized how different we were at times, and how alike we were at others.

Deven's POV

I was shocked to find out that I wouldent be able to vind out what the tattoo was till it was on my body, even though I knew that Zedda had picked it and she would be getting the same thing. So I knew it wasn't anything that I would't regret.

When I was sitting in the chair I felt something slip over my head. It was a mask to keep me from seeing the tattoo. Whe I was ready, I got out my camera and Logan started to film.

"Hey Everyone, it's Deven." I said to the camera. "If you are wondering why I am in a different setting for my video, it is because in this video, I am getting a tattoo.

When I was done introducing everybody Romeo started to tattoo. It wasn't as painful as I had imagined. Romeo was done very quick with both of our tattoos. All I know wasthat it was on my wrist.

When it was time to reveal the tattoos, I was so excied. When I took off my blind fold, all I could think was...

--------------------------------------

I hope you like it

I haven't been able to write ever so often

Bye <3