Truthfully

The queen made her way though towards the book. which layed on a podium light shining brightly above it. "Hello. yoooo hoooooo." was yelled before she could step inside. oh boy here we go she thought and walked over to a cell with clear glass in which no one could escape. there stood a man tall and thin. he bowed sarcastically "your majesty-" "what do you want. I spared you only because I thought you were useful don't test me on that." she said impatinly "well I thought you would have liked to know something...Something even you did not know." he looked at her "go on." she didn't know what to think. what was so important. what didn't she already know? "Well I don't think you have the right to know. I know you believe that you know everything in this kingdom but your wrong.... You do remember... before you cursed this land? back when you were all good and noble. before you husband-" "get to the point. we are not here to dwell on memory lane-" "I'm getting there" he said cutting her off blankly "as I was saying" she rolled her eyes. "you husbands lover. Jennie? Jane? Jason?-" "Geniveive." the queen said as she looked down her eyes snapped up and with a cold hard voice. "what about her?" her earrings swad back and forth as he moved in closer. "she has a daughter." he whispered through the bars. the queens face turned from shame into to concern "that's impossible." her bedding eyes digging into his. "no its not.-" "I killed her! I stood over her body and I saw the life being taken out of her! I looked she bearer no such child!" she looked at him straight in the eye. realizing what she had said she put her hands down ready to listen. the one who sees the future never lies. "before you killed her how many months did it take you to find her? 2? Oh. I don't know. 9 months? she was Pregnant and you didn't even noticed!....I bet you heard of that story the one-" "Yes I heard of it" he waved his hand edging her to continue "where the savior will be my undoing." she said coldly "and do you know who that is?" she pieced it together "the savior was the daughter of my husbands mistress?" "is the daughter of your husbands mistress.... and I know where you can find her."