Hidden

"So what your saying is that you're my protectors?" Emma asked.

A few days ago everyone decided that Kat's house was no longer safe or any of their places for that matter and so they as in the parents decided to move me even though I couldn't really move of course with what had happened. So they carried me. we are now staying at a motel miles away from my or anyone else's for that matter.

"Yes." Dean's mother replyed as she lifted my head helping me get a drink of water. Dean's mother had been very pacinet with me asking the same questions over and over again like a broken record. but it was probably the medicine I was taking effecting my brain work. "and we help you defeat the one who rules this land. but not now. not until you get better." she said. her voice felt the the most sincere ive ever heard someones voice. except Ms- except Abigail maybe.

the thinking I had protecters gave me a guilty feeling in my stomach. who made them my protectors? how long? was it real? any of it? my friends? the people I called My neigbors? was-

"Emma?" Her head snapped to the direction of Dean's mother's worried voice. "Yes?" Emma replyed. "Yes I just have a lot of questions" Emma did she had more questions than the answers to them. as Mrs. Harrington crossed over she sat on the side of the bed and soothed Emma by fixing some hairs out ot her eyes. "Why don't you go to sleep for a little your going to need your strength when you wake up. if you need anything ill be right here." she smiled. "thank you Mrs. Harrington" "please call me Natasha......okay come on lets get you comfortable." as she pulled the covers over Emma's belly. "get some sleep." she said again "Natasha...when can I get this out of my arm?" lifting her arm symboling to the needle still stuck in her arm since Kats house. "not my call" was all she said before Emma fell asleep.

where am I? Emma looked up to see a large throne but she had a feeling deep in her stomach that she need to be some where but unfortunately wasn't here. Emma followed her instincts and found herself in a grand ball room. marble and gold and copper at her fingertips but she still had that feeling. she looked at the grand marble fire pity and as if she had been there earlier she pulled the lever and went through the entrance way. she found herself and the bottom of a long staircase and hallway. deep underground. but she still had that feeling. and I wasn't until she reached a book. to Emma it looked just like any silly old book. like she had felt connected to it. and she was there about...... to.........touch.........the beautiful.....withered......... leather bound cover then- she blinked....

and found herself hand outreaching something that wasn't their. but something else was there. a man.

"nice to see you want to hold my hand deary. but I'm afraid I don't want to." he said realizing Emma's confused expression he introduced himself. "the name's Peck. Joshua Peck." he gave a sarcastic curtsy

Emma still confused by the situation kept the conversation going "Emma" she replied looking at him closely identity every flaw. his clothes were clean and fresh like he had come home from the office. How long had he been here? "16 years." he answered. Emma looked up unaware she hadn't said anything lost in thought "I know that's what your thinking. who is he. where did he come from. is this a dream? well I asure you this conversation is very real I knew this was the only way I could. you know. get in touch with you." Emma stood in scilence for a few moments unable to coupe how did he know? "What are you just going to stand there! Think aloud my dear!"

Stunned. she took a step back. "Okay I might have been a little over board with that last one. I can see the past the present and future. that's how I know who you are. I was also their when you were born." as he paced side to side in his tiny cell.

"you were there?" Emma asked demandingly "Ahh. Now you look intereged. yes I was their ask me anything and ill tell you." Emma hesitated she knew she needed all of her questions answered but by a stranger she just met in a dream? but if it really was a dream what could go wrong?

***

after a few questions Emma was convinced on what this man said he was. Joshua he called himself. He was taken from his family when the queen came to power years ago. he also told me about my parents......my real parents he told me the entire story. but I knew what I would do when I would get beacon I could feel that it was the right thing to do. "well that's all I have for you. that's it.... now it time for you to go." but before he could snap his fingers- "Wait!" Emma cried. He looked at her with complete and utter seriousness. "What am I supposed to do. with the queen I mean....You said you can see the future and if it's true...am I... really the one to defeat her? and if I am how?!" she yelled at Joshua. Emma felt so sick and tired she knew she couldn't sit on the side lines anymore the queen hit home. and it was time for revenge. "Be yourself" then snapped his fingers.