Part 1

nonsensical poems of nonsense.

No. 1

The never ending rains of the endless night. Songs are still sung of how the sun shines again, through the stained glass windows of the steeple still and sorry. The never seeing arrow of the abyssian lair. Sparkle tells me love is suffering. But life is suffering. Never more the pain of christ, never more the lightning in the night. But you must hold you head, climb out of that bed. A razor for another day, an evening in the sun to play. The glass smashes with the yellow pain, stuck inside my veins again. Tick tock goes the clock and the forever thunder. The eternal questions make me wonder. I feel never smiles nor frowns, but a contentment of ever lasting brown. The life of mine is not my own, the winds blowing cold to chill my bones. Eyes of the black night claw at me again. It shakes its head and laughs.

It will never end.

No. 2

Damn me and my unbridled honestly, testing the waters of your betrayal. Changed again have we? Why yes, of course you have.

No. 3.

When all the suffering is said and done and the nightmares have gone to bed. The joy in our hearts jolts to life and begins to fight. Songs are still sung of how the brightest knight stood tall and smote his enemies with the sharpest blade of indifference. Not all concepts are accepted immediately, and not all ideas are thought out to plan. But all knights of a righteous truth shine bright with the suffering of their brothers and peers. Fight hard and true for the beliefs you see fit and stand high for the struggles of the sky. Never more the ugliness of this earth shall taint your bones. You're alive again.

No. 4.

Fall for the fallen. Fight for the frightened. Stand for the legless, and find kinship in the nights gentle breeze. May the presence of my love eternally send you ease. The winter storm firing fast as hurricanes burst. Shudder at the sound of dignity. How could i forgive your threats? Shivering in the cold of your indifference, i stand for those who harm none. Her hair blows in the dainty wind with integrity and force, and her patient partner holds her dress in the night. Bocque held to the sky. Equality rises for all, and indifference suffers in all of us. The purity of satisfaction, stunning and true. All is well and all is not new. The terror of the bloodied skies, and what waits beyond the summer lies. For the steeple may hide the anger, the hearts of the citizens will support the beauty to true.

No. 5.

ALL IS NEVER WELL. We fight for the fall of our brothers in hell.

Chainmail and stop. Axe swinging before the mage. All conflicts revert to the medieval era of our ways. Congress tells us all we need to think. Are they not a inherited king with too much too drink? Todays society is filled with rich children, drugs and pain. So much PAIN. But then was no change in the wind. The winters killed millions, not to rise again. I never watched the night fall so fast, as the hell endured by our cousins in the bellsabub. Satin threatens the innocent to fear and fright. Preachers rise high in the night. Fear death not shall you live again. But don't sin and be kind my friend. Harmless, no? YES. Today we lift the levels of smarts. Five hundred years through the times of the human have pasted since the first fighter for science. Beliefs change no ending. Graves dug for all, size, shape, all dark and all small. Where will you be when you close your eyes forever?