Spin the bottle

Sasuke's POV

"Ahem, the two games we'll be playing are spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven." Ino finished.

Everyone was in shock that she would even suggest those games but I mean she is the president of the Otaku club so it was kinda expected.

"So which game are we gonna play first..?" Hinata asked.

"I'm surprised you even wanna play Hinata." Lee said.

"Well you never know what would happen.." Hinata said as she looked at Naruto then blushed.

Guessing she likes him...

"First we'll start off easy and play spin the bottle." Ino said as she directed us to circle around the beer bottle.

"First off, if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend if they are landed on someone other than yourself deal with it it's just a fucking game, that goes for you Sakura.." Ino said.

"HEY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!" Sakura yelled.

"Sakura chill she was just using you as an example.." I say.

"Well what if I don't wanna be as an example.." Sakura scoffed.

"Oh well you just were." I said as I sat by Sai, Ino's boyfriend.

Then Shikamaru and Temari joined.

"Hey guys sorry I was-"

"S-Shikamaru..." Naruto said with a sad and worry face.

"Hey did something happen to those two.." I whispered to Sai.

"Oh you don't know, well before Naruto left what also happened was Shikamaru went to tell his father that they were dating but his father was furious and told Shika to never see Naruto again and to end their relationship and that's exactly what he did." Sai explained.

Damn...I didn't know he went through all of that....poor kid..

"YAY MORE PLAYERS!!!" Ino shouted.

Shikamaru sat by Neji and Temari sat by Sakura.

"So I'll start off!" Ino said as she spinned the bottle.

We all waited patiently and eagerly to see who was it going to land on.

Annnd it landed on Sakura....

"Well I wasn't expecting that.." Sakura said as she looked like she was about to hurl.

"Ino you're not serious about this right.." Sakura said as she was trying to get out of that situation.

"A game is a game Sakura.." Ino said as she walked up to Sakura and kissed her.

Everyone was shocked, including me...

"There that wasn't that bad now was it.." Ino said as she took her seat leaving Sakura clueless about what just happened.

"Who's next.." Shikamaru said.

"Sakura." Ino replied.

"Tch fine it just better land on Sasuke.." She said as she spinned the bottle.

And it landed on Naruto....

"WHAT THE HELL I AM NOT KISSING HIM!!" Sakura yelled.

"Hey the bottle wants what it wants.." Temari chuckled.

"Fuck this bottle!!" Sakura yelled.

"C'mon Sakura if I kissed you Naruto won't be that bad!!" Ino said.

" I don't care!!"

"This calls for drastic measures!!" Ino yelled as she pushed Sakura into Naruto and they kissed well barely.

*Sakura gagged* "That was the worst kiss ever!" Sakura said as she wiped her lips.

"Be grateful I didn't make the kiss longer, and it was just a peck so shut the fuck up that was barely a kiss." Ino said.

"That's very true.." Choji said.

"Anyways it's Naruto's Turn!!!" Ino said as she gave the bottle to Naruto.

Naruto put the bottle in the middle then spinned it.

"I hope it lands on Hinata hehehehe.." Ino laugh.

"W-What.." Hinata blushed.

But it landed on me...

Hinata fainted.

No one was expecting that...I was shocked as well.

"OH HELL NOO!!!!" Sakura yelled.

Ino grabbed her in a headlock and told Naruto to go ahead.

Naruto walked over to me but started blushing.

"It's not that big of a deal.." I said.

He leaned in and kissed me. But it lasted more than everyone thought it would.

Then moments later we both pulled away just looking at each other.

"SASUKE'S TURN!!! Naruto blushed as he handed me the bottle.

He sat back down as I spin the bottle and luckily it landed on Sakura.

**Time skip**

Everyone had a turn so it was time to play the second game...seven minutes in heaven I wonder how that'll end.