Trust Issues

Ino's POV
"Hey Ino cheer up isn't that Sai right there!!" Choji said as pointed.

I stopped what I was doing and stood up looking for my boyfriend hoping that he came like I asked and begged him to. "What where?!" I said happily but as as turned to see him I saw another girl walking beside him. I clenched my fists as I felt my heart sink and shatter into pieces.

As I look up to look at the two I
start to recognize this so called "mystery girl". So I took off running as my instincts instructed me to do so.

"GAH INO WAIT UP!!!" Naruto yelled from behind.

I ran towards the two then stopped as I see the girl look towards me with wide eyes, I turned to Sai and see he had worried and regret written all over his face.

"Start talking.." I say as I try to hold back the rest of my tears.

They said nothing.

"I SAID START TALKING!!" I yelled louder.

"There's nothing to explain Ino this isn't what it look-" I cut him as I walked towards him and punched him in the face leaving a red print on the side of cheek.

"Nothing to explain huh So is this the reason why you've been gone all this time, is this the reason you've been "busy" ALL THE FUCKING TIME HUH SAI TELL ME!!" I yelled as tears started to burst through my eyes crying myself a river. Everyone in the mall started to watch and record but I didn't care I needed to know the truth behind all of his absences and I'll find out now.

"Ino you're making a scene please calm down.." Sai said trying to calm me but it wasn't working in fact it was fueling my fire of hatred for him and that bitch.

"Like I give a damn Sai now answer my question!" I said as I push him into the water fountain.

"Ah Ino!!" Sai yelled.

"Can you just calm down?!" He yelled yet again.

"ME CALM DOWN?!" "I guess you haven't met me at all Sai." I said as I scoffed and walked over to the girl.

"I expected you do to this to Naruto but not to me Sakura." I said as I balled my fists once more digging my nails into my skin.

"Ino really this isn't what it seems I swear-"

Naruto's POV

As we arrived we see Ino slapped to what it seems to be Sakura?!

"Isn't what it looks like my ass first you come after Sasuke now Sai isn't Sauke enough for you, YOU SEFISH WHORE!!" Ino yelled as more tears started pouring down her face.

"I-I'm not a whore!" Sakura yelled as she slapped Ino back just as hard.

"Oh shit it's about to be a girl fight." Choji said.

I looked around and saw cameras and flashes everywhere. "This isn't good." I thought.

"Guys we have to stop them." I said worriedly.

"How?! Have you seen Ino's nails I mean I have no problem with Sakura but Ino is a different story." Choji said.

"Fine then I'll get Ino you and lee get Sakura." I said.

"I'll help you Naruto." Sasuke said as he held my hand and caressed it. I smiled at him.

By the time we turned around Ino was ontop of Sakura throwing punches from left and right. We ran as fast as we could and separated them of course Ino was tugging and pulling to get at Sakura as for Sakura she was trying to hold herself up as she wipes away the blood from her nose. Soon the cops came and we all took witness reports no one went to jail thankfully we were all left with a warning as for Sakura she had scratches and bruises all over her face and arms Ino on the other hand looked like nothing happened all she had was messy hair and a broken heart. After everything the news spreaded like wild fire in school everyone sized Sakura as she walked down the halls, of course Temari took a look at our witness statements and asked us in person for what went down.

"Agh I'm sorry you guys had to see that and for Ino to go through that." Temari says as she eats her salad.

"Yea I just hope she turns into her normal self soon and Sai has a good ass explanation for himself." I say as I start to eat my instant ramen.

"Yea Temari did you even investigate him?" Choji asked as he stuffs steak bites into his mouth.

"Not yet I had to check in with Ino and you guys first, the videos went viral on Ninja tube." Temari sighs.

"IT DID?!" Sasuke said shockingly.

"Yea it did I'm surprised you guys didn't look at it, here I'll show you." Temari says as she dig into her bag for her phone and showed us the video.

"Yea I'm not surprised everyone sorta either hates Sakura or feels bad for her." Temari says.

"Uh hey Temari you gotta notification." Choji pointed.

"Hmm lemme see." Temari got her phone back then choked onto her food as she stood up.

"What what?!" Shikamaru said as he patted onto her back.

"The blood sample it's ready!!" She said as she jumped up and down happily.

"What really?!" I smiled.

"Yea! This is awesome news I'm sorry guys I gotta go to the police station I'll be back as soon as possible!" Temari said as she grabbed book-bag and zoomed off.

"Guess we can finally rest now." I exhales a so looked at Sasuke.

"Mmm maybe you don't know if anything will pop up." Sasuke says.

"DONT JINX IT IDIOT!!" Kiba said as he smacked Sasuke.

"Owww I wasn't I was just stating-"

"Stating nothing." Kiba said as he too continued to eat.

I smiled and sighed in relief does the mean I can finally rest and not have to worry about Six anymore?I hope so.