Chapter 4

HI, EVERYONE, I HAVE A NEW BOOK THAT I STARTED AND I HOPE YOU GUY LIKE IT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE THIS BOOK

"HELP SOMEONE HELP" I heard someone scream and I sprinted into action. I ran and ran until I saw a woman crying over a guy. I feel bad for her so I bent down and I ask her.

"Are you ok miss" I looked at her and she looks stunning I know I have at least two days until I can find my mate but she makes my heart flutter.

"Yes I'm fine I just need my son to go to the hospital" I looked at her than the guy on the floor and looked at her I shook my head and try to help her up but she pulled back her hand and looked at the guy.

I thought I saw a little lightning coming from the combined hands. Wait combined hands I looked down fully and seen another hand in the guy's hand and it was bigger.

I followed the hand and seen his arm I had to say he had some good muscles after that I followed the arms to a face that I know too well. And then I realized who the person was.

"ALPHA " He still didn't move oh dear goddess please don't be- I was cut off of my thoughts when the woman in front of me said "He is not dead " I looked at her and waited for her to finish what she was saying.

" Whatever I tell you must stay a secret understand?" I shook my head and she started "my son-"

KEVIN POV;

Damn why my head hurt so badly but why am I on the floor and why is the floor completely white and not my black rug. I got up but there is nothing but white everyone I was about to panic until I heard a loud scream

" WHAT!" My wolf started to jump for joy form the scream I think he finally lost all of his marbles. "IF I LOST ALL OF MY MARBLES YOU WOULD BE GOING ROGUE OR BE DEAD ALREADY " I know my wolf can be a big dick but he is kind until he's being disrespected by another pack member.

"YOU.GOT. TO.BE.JOKING!" I felt warm how his voice sounded and I had no idea I was moving the only way I knew I was moving was because I can hear how close the lovely voice came from.

I was getting closer to the voice and I see two people talking. There was a beautiful woman in front of him the guy my wolf mistook for our mate and I see a wolf next to him.

The wolf was white as snow I heard only the goddess had a white wolf but that wasn't the point of it I'm going to see why my wolf called this stunning, hot, and sexy guy in front of her.

Why the hell why am I saying these things about him like that. " BECAUSE HE IS OUR MATE JACKASS," My wolf said pissed off." I bet you would know what a jackass is don't yah"

I heard a growl and I saw the wolf growling at me and the guy and the woman looked at me. The guy looked at me and his face turned pink and he looked at his wolf and the wolf sat down.

What was wrong with his wolf in the first place. The boy was walking towards me and I got incredibly nervous. He looked like an angel he smiled and my wolf screamed

"MATE"

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER ALSO PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOK, OK YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO 😉