Chapter 3

HEY EVERYONE SORRY FOR NO UPDATES THESE PASS FEW MONTHS BUT I'LL TRY TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER SOOOOO HERE'S CHAPTER 3 THAT'S ROMAN JACK'S WOLF

JACK'S POV:

What the hell happened the only thing I can remember was losing my mate to the other wolf damn. Wait why is the room completely white please goddess I'm not dead.

  "Hello is there anyone here" no response here let me try again " HELLO IS THERE ANYONE I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A MAN IN A WRAPPED TOWEL IS THERE ANYONE HERE!!" still nothing.  I think i'm dead because there's no one here.  To come to think about it this place should be a pact with people if I was dead.

"Now you're making sense because you were about to drive me nuts" where that lovely voice came from I know I'm gay and all but I will turn straight if I heat that voice again. "But what about your mate" ok whoever this is you can't be in my head. "Yes, I can your in my domain Jack".

Some gold dust starts to form into a stunning woman and next to her was her wolf was like mine but with gold eyes. " I hope you like my wolf because you would not be seeing it anytime soon because your not dead" "I'm not dead thank goddess but wait if I'm not dead why am I here and you're the moon goddess!"

"Yes your not dead, because you have lost your mate and it's my fault and you're here to get a new mate and for your final question yes I am the moon goddess" (Cue the hair flip).  Well, I learned that the moon goddess can make mistakes and she is fixing the wrong mate mistake I wonder who he is I can't wait to meet my new mate.

JESSICA'S POV:

"NOT MY BABY NOT HIM COME BACK TO ME JAKE JAKE!!" I can't believe my Jakey is not responding with me he's known for his pranks in the packhouse this is not a good Perdicument to in

FLASHBACK

It's was sunny and warm I was in the house with my husband maximum and the boys were playing outside and Jake had hurt himself and Max was telling Jack to be a man and suck it up.

But that's when it went all wrong there was an attack and my husband had to go and protect the pack but he never made it.

END OF FLASHBACK

The same way Max dead and I can't lose my last male my last alpha male, not him I can't lose my son please goddess don't make my last son die please don't. I started to sob and the man stops and looks at me. "Are you ok miss" he is so nice and he looks ok for a thirty-year-old man.

"yes I'm fine I just need my son to go to the hospital" The man looked shocked but shook his head. I tried to get Jakey's hand but I was shocked to see and another hand is over his and a husker man is unconscious like Jake. I touched there hands and I got shocked.

  He's not dead the goddess got him I hope she doesn't tell him about his powers no one but me and she should know it can cause the world to end. Please don't tell him a boy the prophecy

HI MY BEAUTIFUL READER'S I HAVE THE NEW CHAPTER TO AN ALPHA LOVING AN ALPHA I HOPE IT'S GOOD FOR YOU GUYS AND PLEASE TO THE GODDESS COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME I WILL WORK HARD TO GET THE BOOK LONGER BUT YOU CAN COMMENT AND TELL ME IF I SUCK OR I'M DOING OK I WILL TRY TO UPDATE QUICKER THAN NORMAL BUT HOLD ON AND IT WILL BE THERE OK LOVE YOU, READERS,, 😍😍😍😙😙😙

**xxDequanxx**