Chapter 1

HI SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER BUT COMMENT LIKE SHARE AND PLEASE VOTE NOW I PRESENT A PIC OF JACK👆👆

"Look, I know you want to go to Jansen high, sweetheart, but you made a deal that you'll go to your older brothers school." My mom told me while we were driving to school.

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Jack Patrick, and I'm about to be alpha and I'm saying that in sarcasm because I don't want to be alpha. Now don't get me wrong being alpha is like being king but the paperwork is unbearable I saw Max go through it all before he died. And know I have to find my mate well. Whoop whoop.

Not only that I have to go to another school because we know everyone in our pack and the city of New York. "I know but what about my friends and my school work and my legacy of music performing art," I said and don't laugh but it is a makes time pass quicker.

"You know that Brian and Mark would be keeping up with your " Legacy " and just to make it insurancsing I made them beat your high score in Sing It. " My mother is sooo cruel and that was the thing I cherish the most and she let thoughts rough handed cunt bricks touch my microphone and game. " Ok mom I didn't think you would destroy my life so I'm going to get you back" She laughed when I said that and I was being really serious about that so watch your back mother.

She stop laughing and started to look serious "Look we are here to find your mate so you can be alpha I hate being in an alpha free land" she said in reference of my brother I miss him to but right now I need to find my other half and he's going to be the one.

"Um mom I need to use the bathroom and I'm kinda hungry," I said feeling my stomach rumble in agreement. "Ok I see a mall can you hold it?" she said making a baby voice "I am not five years old and yes I can hold it," I said mad my mother would embarrass me In front of the entire world.

I look outside the car door and see this maga mall that looks as tall as the twin towers. "We're here and here is some money for food or whatever seventeen years olds are into these days," she said rolling her eyes. "Like porn or porno mags," I said with a face. "Hey, you said it not me" only the goddess knows how much she gets on my nerves. "OK mom I see you in an hour," I said getting mad "OK love you my big boy," she said while pinching my cheeks which I happily snatch of and walked in the mall.

"OK I need a- " I was cut off by intoxicated sent that had my wolf max going crazy. "Follow the sent mate is near mate is near," He said jumping around I bought the drink and followed the sent to a guy with black hair with forest green eyes I ran to him until I picked up another sent on him my wolf was mad that someone had there sent on his mate.

"Hi, I'm-" I was cut off by him saying something. "I know you're my mate but I'm not your mate anymore because I am mated with another male sorry" my wolf was hurt and he held his head low and walked off. My wolf was whimpering and out of nowhere I had run for him and I felt weak and fell to the ground spitting up blood my eyes felt heavier by the second.

As darkness covered me a voice called out to me it sounded like someone gave a rats ass about me that's when I was covered with darkness.

HEY YOU GUYES NOW THAT'S HOW I WANT MY FIRST STORY TO GO LIKE👏👏👏👏 SO PLEASE LIKE COMMENT VOTE AND TEXT ME ON MY EMBOX ABOUT THE BOOK AND ALSO I WILL BE DOING VOTING SITUATION ON THE BOOK SO KEEP A WELLHEAD LOOK LOVE U GUYS 😘😘😍😍