Chapter 2

Hey you guys if you are reading my book so far I want to say thank you and I hope you guys like it 👆👆Kevin Morrison isn't he cute or what

Kevin POV:

"Kevin it's a dad are you ok" I'm in my room silking about the accident that happened two weeks ago how my mate had his throat ripped out by rouge teeth.

"I know how you fell about losing your loved ones" With that, I ran to the door boiling at the fact that he called his soon to be Luna a loved one.

"He was not a loved one pain of a loved one died wouldn't hurt as much but my other half died and I need to find another mate as a substitute mate," I said trying not to cry.

I've been crying for weeks now I need to be there for the pack for there support about losing a Luna.

"Ok well, you need to eat you're getting so pale that I can see your vines" I walk out of my room to the kitchen so I can eat with my pops.

"I know not to say something about what happened but I'm sorry for your loss of your mate son," My pops said I look at him still heartbroken "thanks pops" and walked away.

"Kevin God it stinks in here you need to push past this" Said My best friend and beta Jonathan while coming in my room. " I don't wanna I want to be in my bed and sulk forever"

I grew covering myself with the blanket. "Ok well I was going to coconut to buy my best friend something but he is acting like a little baby"

I got up not only because he called me a big baby but that he's going to coconut it's like forever 21 but only for boys.

"Looks who is living," Jonathan said grinning from ear to ear " Whatever I just need something to do with my life because me sulking forever is not how I want to live"

we made our way to my favorite car and it was a Toyota Camry and I love this car more than the world we'll not everything I will have vengeance for my fallen mate

"Hey get your head out your ass and get out the car where here," My beta said while opening the door.

I got out and we started to walk to coconut so I can be like a girl and start swiping my card but a scent hit my nose and my wolf look up and trying to find it.

I looked everywhere but I couldn't find that person's sent so I shook it off.

I and my beta started to walk to the food court but that scent hit me again but my wolf shouted "MATE THAT'S MATE" I shook my head and told my wolf Samson " There's no way our mate died remember " "WE DIDN'T MARK HIM WE CAN MOVE ON TO OUR NEW MATE"

he jumped all over the place so we followed the sent to see a boy and he looks hurt I felt hurt but before I can say anything he started to run I ran for him but he fell and coughing up blood and I scream

"someone help him" A lady ran to where I was and she called him by his name in panic "JACK JACK COME BACK TO ME!!!"

she screams I felt my head spin and I hit the floor and blacked out.

Hi guys sorry for the late publish but I hope you guys like this and comment and vote but also follow me love you guys

*xxDequanxx*