Are You Going to Choose Him?

Mikuni and Tsurugi stood across from each other, gazes clashing as they spit insult after cruel insult. The blond's smile merely widened with every passing second, he had feigned interest in his Amber hues, a fake smile and sweet words to caress the ravenette's poor broken heart.

Tsurugi laughed at everything thrown at him, shooting suggestive words towards the doll Mikuni held so fondly; his smile seemed sincere but was empty, his eyes had interest with teasing but it didn't have a firm target to lock onto; words spilled from his lips out of desperation to keep the other entertained.

"All I ever did was give money to someone in debt hell who could never repay me~? You think you were useful, Tsurugi-san? The past means nothing now you know~?" His eyes narrowed and his look grew solemn for a few moments, his eyebrows relaxing his expression before they stiffened once more.

"Ehhh~? But those were our shining days of youth! Don't you remember paying me to let you take your steps~? ♡ I tried so hard for you, you know~? ♡" Tsurugi replied, hands spread out to communicate his points as his expression grew to one of feigned sorrow turned true. Golden hues became glossy and water wavered within them for a few seconds before the tears were blinked back to continue their debate.

"Shut.. up..."  Jeje broke the standstill, gun held to both of their hands as the two of them raised their hands in defeat. Tsurugi gave a nonchalant apology and started rambling about how Jeje hasn't changed, while Mikuni said crude words about how his own Servamp had turned against him. The vampire didn't care for either's smalltalk, and merely wanted everyone to shut their mouths and stop their bickering.

He lowered his guns and turned to Tsurugi, making the Ace of C3 take a step back to stare up at his looming figure. "Hm~?"

A crimson orb lowered to meet his height, causing Tsurugi to blink his eyes with curiosity. Mikuni watched with clear distaste spread over his expression; a sour taste in his mouth with every passing minute. Abel was held by his side, and before he knew it he'd nearly stuffed her inside one of his pant pockets; the Eve then stepped around his Servamp and glanced up, wanting to see the expression he'd been showing to Tsurugi out of both interest and slightly tinged jealousy. Why it was there? He wouldn't know.

The vampire had raised his sleeve and pressed it against the top of Tsurugi's head, which then resulted in both male's widened eyes. Tsurugi didn't see it coming and stiffened right as the contact was made, his memories flashed and his gaze grew empty, having lost a purpose to stare. Jeje's muttered words came out, nearly inaudible but able to be heard with the deafening silence.

"...there.. there.. You did well.. Shuuhei is..."

Mikuni would have cut their contract right then and there had he had the power to. No words could have described his wrath at that moment; it was deeper than oceans and as calm as still waters, it was more explosive than volcanos and it started with his heart and ate up his soul.

"Shuuhei is..n't Mikuni's."

"Haha.. do you call this consoling?" It feels rather painful.