The confession

Happy birthday twini..sv Shri ....many many happy returns of the day... I wish may Almighty fulfill all your wishes and engulfed you in unlimited happiness... And I hope you should do confessions more * winking with naughty smirk*😜😜😜😉😉😉.... So here one shot for my little twin...be happy n jolly....enjoy ur day n blast💃💃💃💃😎😎😎..

******

" let's do a get - together celebration"

" yes, its a while."

" Missing those old days"

...............

Once again that whatsapp group notification buzzed continuously. It's irritating at a time , time-passing entertainment in other. But, today it's different. Like all of the group members Went beyond madness Zone, chatting Constantly from 4 hours ; god knew for what reason they were behaving like mental institutions. Before closing her WiFi network, she thought to take a look on chats ; what she always did , but never pinged or replied once , despite she was a group member too.

Amidst all of the chats messages , one name particularly caught her attention; Raj Krishna. She got to know the reason behind that madness; Raj was coming back to India after two years , so here all group members were excited and suggesting ideas of do's n donot's.  She pinged back after a decade; " hello,what's up guys?" With only motive to know more about Krishna.

Sudden replies came following some accusations, teasing, horny expressions. Like, she was all guilt.

-------
" see , who is here? Should check sun rise today?" With a faint emo besides.

" You are alive Darling." With a sarcastic emo after.

The most uncomfortable and teasing one came like ,

"Look,  Juliet here , just after seeing name of  Romeo."  Poking tongue, winking eye emo's And the fun, teasing continued. Aaarrrrgh...there they went again. She banged herself for replying and silently quit from chatting ; but not before gathering informations about Raj Krishna. In short only Krishna for her.

Raj Krishna Mathur was a scholar student at their college, hails from north India. Due to transfer of his father's job, he landed in Chennai, for his masters. He was not so Richie rich billionaire type neither straight fell under fictional out of world handsome category. That did not mean he was ugly and poor; He had all sort of characteristics which a normal girl wished for. A kind of sophisticated introvert, but not rude type of guy. His best quality was his seriousness and dedication for what he wanted? That made him a top notch student at university. There she met him, as classmate, they befriended easily as she too was a good student and fell for him hard; but couldn't confess. You could say her biggest weakness.

It was a chilled winter, when she ran toward the principal office like a storm. She couldn't believe her term results, which descended below rank 5, for first ever in her life. She always come in top five students. "There must be some mistake in calculations. How can me at position 6?" she said in one breath.

" so you are saying, you doubt management system?" replied the old principal very slowly, pressing word by word, while wiping his already clean glasses, carefully as it was his most priceless possession.

"When did I say that? I just wanna recheck my answer sheets; that's it." She retorted being frustrated with principal's very slow turtle type behaviour. Before he could say anymore, a guy entered room with light steps. She looked at him uninterested, precisely cursing him in mind when principal showed interest to listen him more than her complaint.