once upon in a fairy land

ps: guys its not like any other stories i wrote before. its like little fairy tale type with prince, with and magic. this kind of fantasy , magic, adventure was very first for me. i am dedicating this to our sree. her birthday was on 27. but trust me for her ever so cute nature i couldn't find a fitting story which will justify her traits. even its not; but i tried different. so sreee dear say me, what you think. you are allowed after your exams too.

*****

Once upon a time, a long long ago there lived a cute and sweet girl Somasree ; who was a believer in Almighty and fate. She always believed ' if you are destined for something or someone you will definitely get it when right time approach'. She was an eternal beauty, kind hearted with her best gifted possession ' her intellects'; if it was modern time people might have considered her as the lady Einstein. She loved to spread happiness and hard worked to get others happiness too. Her small village Ranipur, also known as 'fairy land' for its own serene beauty possessed every kind of natural glory which was a exotic view to the tourist from outside. Surrounded by majestic mountains, scenic sea with greenery all around and fragrance of colorful flowers made Ranipur's natural beauty a great attraction to others.

Like every folks told that if beauty was there ,beast too there present. Like moon also had its dark spot; so as Ranipur. Amidst all those beauty in Ranipur , there was certain forbidden place near lake side ,paving way to mountains which lead to legendary valley of enchanted and the golden valley. According to legend whoever went behind those mountain ,never returned. Somasree was brave enough girl; but not disrespectful one. One day waiting for his father's return, she went outside in search of her father as he didn't come. After searching everywhere she went to lake side. Slowly its forgotten from her mind that she was heading toward forbidden place ; her mind only captured with thought of her Father's safety. The moment she stepped in the golden valley she felt something creepy in atmosphere. Right then it stucked her sense that she was at forbidden area, where she should not be. Before she could decipher anything a black smoke ringed the area around her and she felt choked. When her sense back she found herself under a tree with two shining golden sharp weapons placed on her both side of neck.

" what place is this? How I am here?" Somasree asked terrified though she showed a brave expression on face.

" It's the golden valley where mortals are forbid to enter. You are here to take your punishment ." A stern reply came from the living being stood near. It was difficult to say if that's human being or any other creature as the time was night and their weird golden costumes shined mysteriously under full moon light.

" Punishment." She was shivered. " wait, what do you mean by mortals; Aren't you too mortals? Don't tell me you all were long gone." Her wit and confusion made her to ask such boldly.

" that's not for you to know!" A curt reply came filled with little warn.

" But isn't it rule to fulfill last wish of ...." Her sentence immediately cut off as another threat came, " if you didn't try to shut your pretty smart mouth, may be before your punishment I will finish you here."

" but ......whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaahhhhhh" her voice stretched as she felt that weird creature picked up sword to hit her. She closed her eyes being scared anticipating her last breaths. But after sometime when she felt no harm on her, she opened her eyes only to see a handsome guy stood there with an illuminating face. She only gawked at his super beautiful features. Her extra sharpen brain immediately begun to work in different direction in such dangerous situation too.

" when you will be in some danger, your handsome prince will come by riding a Pegasus to rescue you. And then you will know whom you destined for." Her late grandmother's words were ringing in her ear, as she stared the newly human structure without blinking. Her trance broke when he snapped in front of her and extended his hand to her to help her up. She was looking behind him as if really to get view of Pegasus; but alas nothing. Immediately her expression changed into doubtful.