Authors note

Hey guys!

I know it's been,like, years since my last update. I don't really like where this book is going, though. I have another story being planned out right now, and I must say I'm proud. It's going to be so much better than this one! so anyways, here is the summary. Just know that it is completely copyrited. If you want to build off it as a book, ask me first. No violations or I will take it down. ok so, here's the summary.

The worlds biggest mysteries are decisions. We make them every day. Milk or water? Crisps or popcorn? But those aren't the decisions I'm talking about. I'm thinking of real, unforgiving decisions. Decisions were you CAN'T have it both ways. Were you can't just decide on crisps and popcorn. The kind when you sit for days, deciding. What would have happened if you had chose the opposite. If you took the train instead of the bus? Chose the girl instead of the friend. You would be a different person, in a different world. I wouldn't be studio executive. I wouldn't know Bret. I wouldn't be alive. "Angelina. I want to. I really, really want to. But what about Bret? Bret's like a son to me." Well here comes my final decision. Again I must go one way, or another. But you wouldn't know that. You don't know my past. Yet.

Soooooo GIVE ME FEEDBACK. as you know it is based on the BSE music video with old man Louis and all. I hope you guys enjoy once I start posting chapters!

MWA!

Meg