Chapter 2

The next day I woke up in mine and my twin brother's bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I reaches out to grab a water bottle but i realized i had forgotten to buy one because after all, water is transparent and easy to miss. I got out of my my bed and took of my "thank you 39" t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on my school uniform, which consisted of a white shirt that i refused to tug into my pants, and a striped tie i always had hanging in a demonstratively loose way around my pale, defined neck. I put the hair clip my classmate and rival Suguro gave me into my hair so my bangs wouldn't fall into my eyes while i was studying hard to defeat Satan, my father. I grabbed my demon-slaying sword Kurikara which contained my demon heart.

My friend, Shima, came up to me then and grinned at me. He flipped his short pink hair and cheekily looked at me with his amber eyes.

"OMFG, I saw you talking to Shiemi  yesterday!" he said excitedly.

"Yeah? So?" I said, blushing.

"Do you like Shiemi?" he asked as we went into the exorcism classroom.

"No I so fucking don't!" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" he exclaimed. Just then, Shiemi walked up to me.

"Hi." she said.

"Hi." I replied flirtily.

"Guess what." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, BTS are having a concert at the True Cross Academy Festival." she told me.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" I screamed. I love BTS. They are my favorite band, besides MCR.

"Well…. do you want to go with me?" she asked.

I gasped.