Chapter 9

The picture is Octavion

"Cellcía, wake up baby girl." I was shaken awake by my dad,

  "I'm up daddy, I'm up." I sat up rubbing the sleep out my eyes,

  "Well, hurry up we leave at 10, for church so get ready." With that daddy, stalked out my room to wake everyone else up.

  Yea I'm at my parents house still. After my breakdown, me and Kendrick went to the ice cream parlor down the road.  He treated me, and we just got to know eachother. He never asked why I was crying, and for that I'm grateful. Some fans came up to him, but were respectful and didn't hastle so much.

  We hung out for a few hours, but I had to go back at some point. Kendrick followed me to my parents house, and got out when I parked. We shared a long embrace, that had me feeling warm and safe. He kissed my forehead and bounced, I didn't want to go inside. I just happen to notice, all my brothers cars were still here.

  When I got inside,  Barney ran to me and hoisted me. He begged for forgiveness,  crushing me to his body. I forgave him instantly cuz I knew, it was just the heat of the moment. Plus I knew Jay must have threatened him, and try to beat him up. And that is a scary site to behold, Jay being mad. He's just overly protective of me, and doesn't like when I'm upset.

  I got out of bed and took a long shower, washing up with a watermelon scented body wash. I got out 30 minutes later,  oiling up with some coconut oil.

    Luckily I keep clothes here, just in case I do sleep over. I pulled out a olive dress, it has a tight bodice with a square neckline and cap sleeves. From the waist down, it was like a pencil skirt perfect for church. I pulled out black lace up, peep toe heels and Michael Kors clutch to match. For accessories, a gold MK watch and gold flower earrings. Putting my outfit on, I spritzed on some MK perfume.

  I flattened my curly hair, and set my bangs. I put on light make up, and grabbed my clutch. I walked out my room, and down the steps where I heard chattering.

  "Goodmorning la familía!!" I hollered over their noise, I got a few reply back and looked for my kids. They were sitting beside Rome, Ronnie, Josh, Joe, Barry, and lil Troy. All the lil guys,  lil Jay was being goofy with Lil John. Those two are close friends, never do anything without the other.

  My boys were looking mighty handsome in their church outfits. They both were matching with black slacks, with a nice crease down the middle.  An olive button down shirt,  and a black and gold tie. Their curls were managed, and neat. They looked sooo adorable,

  "Hey boys." They each gave me a hug and kiss on each cheek. They bade me goodmorning, and continued to talk with their cousins. I walked over to mamá, and gave her a tight hug.

  "Buenas dias, mí mija boníta." she kissed my cheek, and gestured for me to sit down.

  "Comes," she pointed to the food and I dug in.

  "Yo Cel, who was that fine nigglet that I seent you with last night?" Juliana asked, if you remember she's Troy and Barney's wife. Weird I know, but they in love.

  "None ya business B, dang." I giggled and pushed eggs in my mouth,

  "He looked hella familiar though." Arebelle said, rubbing her chin. I laughed inwardly, if only they knew.

  "All of ya'll know him, but I ain't gonna tell you who he is." I replied munching on a sausage,

  "Daughter, just be careful." Daddy said, giving me a knowing look. Mamá saw and turned to glare at daddy,