Chapter 13

I stared shocked at Octavion,  as he happily cut into his big stack of pancakes. Like he didn't just say my biggest secret, this boy got me chopped!

  "Listen nigga, now I don't know who you think you are. But, you better start explaining yourself pronto." I said glaringing at him,

  "Eat your food Cellcía, " O replies  stuffing pancakes in his mouth.

  "No Octavion, " I say his full government out loud. He looked up to me, and glared hard,

  "Ma, eat your damn food. Now," He says in deadly tone. You best believe I smooth picked up my fork and started eating. Aye, he scary when he get that look in his eye balls. O smiled, and the only sound from us was the clicking of our forks to plates.

  "Did you guys enjoy your meal?" Teena asked cleaning up our plates. No, I thought but sure as heck didn't say it out loud.

  "Yes, the food was really good. May we have the bill please?" Octavion asked, finishing off his coffee. I pouted as Teena went off, and O began to count his money.

  "Stop poking that lip out, or I'll make good use of them soon." Octavion said, still looking down at his wad of money. I sucked my lip back up,  already knowing what he got on his mind. He smiled looking up to me, winking.

  "Here you go, and come back soon kay?" Teena gave us the bill and smiled sweetly, I smiled back thanking her. O put money in the book, and 100 dollar bill under a plate as tip. I looked up to him surprised, all he did was smile and shrug. He wrapped an arm around my waist, and we dipped. I welcomed the sun on my skin, raising my face to the warmth. Opening my eyes I looked to O, who was staring at me lovingly.

  "Beautiful," he whispered I blushed furiously.

  "O, I need answers." He nodded and led me across the street to a park. We sat down on a bench, me cuddled up to O's side with his arm around my shoulders.

    Families were having a good time around us, making me miss my bambinos. I looked to my watch and saw I can get my boys in two hours,

  "Now, how I know you is C-killa, bae you can't hide your true self from me. You might have had everyone else fooled, but not me. I know that beautiful smile anywhere, your body shape, the way your whole body twitches when pissed. I just know," I looked to O's serious face. And my heart melted for him, smiling I nodded understanding.

  I mean who wouldn't, after the whole year basically together. We know everything about each other,

  "So why did you stop being C-killa?" O asked playing with my fingers,

  "I got pregnant. I don't want my babies living a dangerous life, I even had Tremaine step put of the game." I replied,

  "Hold on, T-maine is your baby daddy?" O asked, I nodded before I could explain. I hear a scream emitting from an alley way, O hopped up quickly with me right behind.

  "Ma, stay here," who this nigga think he is? I scoffed pulling my all gold 22 magnum derringer out,  running after him. We ended up in a dark alley,  where two figures were on the ground. The one on the bottom wiggling relentlessly, trying to get away.

  "Aye yo get dafuq off her!" Octavion yelled, the top figure sprang up trying to run.  I aimed, and shot quickly. Sending the bullet through his knee cap, the man yelled and fell to the ground. O looked back at me, and I shrugged walking to the unmoving female body.

  I turned her over and gasped,

  "Teena!" she moaned, shivering badly. I pulled my phone out, but O's big hand stopped me.

  "Octavion,  I have no time for you! Let me go!" I tried pulling away but he shook his head,

  "What I want to do to this bitch nigga. Don't need no cops involved," he grabbed my phone calling somebody.

  "Go get the truck," he commanded.  I paused not wanting to leave an unconscious Teena,

  "Cellcía, go!" O yelled, making me jump and run like a african track star. I got the car, and drove backwards into the alley. I wonder, why hasn't anyone else heard the scream. Or why is there no crowds or anything, I got out picking up Teena. She may be bigger than me, but I'm pretty fit. I sat her gently in the back seat and watched as, O put the nameless man in the bed of my truck harshly. He handed me my phone, and I quickly called María.  Hopping into the back with Teena, María picked up on the third ring.

  "Hey babe, whats up?" she asked brightly,

  "Hey Ree, can you pick up the boys and take them home. I should be home in time enough to cook dinner." María agreed, and we hung up. I've  never had to question me n Ree's friendship, I know she got my back like I got hers. I looked up to O, staring back at us,

  "Where we goin O?" I asked wiping, Teena's dirty face with a baby wipe.

  "My trap," and with that we peeled out.

=..=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

So you guys now know who she used to be ,C-killa, but ya'll don't know that truly is. Yes it's Cellcía, but what was her job?

Poor Teena, almost raped by this unknown person. And if it wasn't for Cell and Octavion, mm smh.

But this wasn't a random attack, read on to figure out clues and answers.

Hope you enjoyed

Vote

Comment

Share