The fight.

Hana's POV:-
But Jimin pushed him.

"Don't you dare touch her" he yelled at him and I got startled seeing the angry Jimin infront of me.

"Jimin what-" V was about to say something when Jimin threw a hard punch onto his cheek.

"It's all because of you. If you hadn't bought us those damn tickets and didn't advised us to sit on that damn coaster she wouldn't be like this" Jimin yelled at V and grabbed V's collar. I could see V tolerating this all. I felt scared that Jimin might hit him again and V might lose his tolerance.

"Jimin it's not his fault. He-" I held onto Jimin's forearm but he yanked his arm roughly causing me to fall on the ground.

"Ahh~" I yelped and got a small cut on my hand.

"JIMIN!!!!!!!" V shouted and threw a hard punch on Jimin's face. Jimin fell onto the ground and the corner of his lips started to bleed. I got up and covered my mouth with my hand and gasped.

"Never hurt her!!!" V warned Jimin and he was furious. Both of them were looking scary and I had a bad feeling that they both were going to start a fight. Jimin got up from the ground and,

"What you think your her boyfriend!!?!" Jimin yelled and was again about to hit V when I stood between them spreading my arms in the air widely.

"NO! Jimin don't hit him. It hurts me" I said.

Jimin looked at me and softened his expression.

"He did nothing. Because of him I felt safe and secured at that ride. He protected me" I said to Jimin while looking at V's now swollen cheek. V sighed.

"I'm not her boyfriend Jimin. But I do care for her. And I was just trying to tell you that if you do love her at least don't hurt her" he said to him. Jimin left to another direction with anger.
After he left me and V both sighed.

"Show me your hand" V said and I showed him my hand.

"Come, I'll clean it for you" he said and took me a little forward. He bought some juice and a small aid kit.

"Here! I'll clean your wound and you drink this juice. That way your going to feel better" he forced a smile.

I only looked at him, while he treated my wound. I smiled looking at him. My feelings for him grew more and more.

*He lost his patience when I fell not because of Jimin punched him* I thought and looked at his face while smiling.

"Here! I hope your feeling better now" he said and got up.

"Yeah" I said to him.

"I'm sorry V on Jimin's behalf"

"Are you kidding me? It's not your fault neither it's Jimin's. He just got worried and over protective that's all and I totally understand" he replied and I smiled at his sweetness but then my eyes caught his uneven cheek.

"Tae your cheek. It's swollen. Does it hurt?" I asked.

He covered his cheek.
"N-no"

"Your lying" I said and stroked his cheek.

"Oww~"

"Haha" I chuckled.

"Does it look bad?" He asked.

"No. You will never look bad. Your always prince handsome to me" I said to him and he smiled.

"You know I can help you relieve your pain" i said to him.

"How?" He asked and I kissed his cheek.

I don't know what took over me but I really wanted to reward him with a kiss. His eyes widened and I blushed.