trapped

I feel like I'm trapped. It's like walking through a houses of mirrors..you can twist and turn and go this way and that way but you always run into the same problem...you're reflection...and when you do find an... opening I guess I could say..you run right back into the same problem...there is no escaping yourself...because This hall of mirrors there is no end. Its just endless cycles of running into yourself.Until the voices start in.Screams echo of the walls shattering your glass heart. Shadows fly by your eyes. you are not alone. "CUT CUT CUT." stop you plead. "Just kill yourself." Stop." You're a worthless piece of shit all you do is hurt people and fuck up .. and you don't even care.Youre a terrible person."STOP. "HURT THEM LIKE THEY HURT YOU THEY DESERVE TO FEEL YOUR PAIN".NO NO NO. You feel the grasp on your shoulder..the breathing on your neck.The razor sharp nails digging into your skin."til Tok tik Tok...times running out Christian" a flicker of sliver flashes in the corner of you eye. You look down to find the key to your salvation. You hesitate...is it worth it? Scream and laughter echo through your mind. Picking up the blade and dragging it across your skin. The mirrors shatter.Silence. Darkness filles the room. The warmness dripping off your finger tips. You break out in a smile.Its over. At least for now.....