Wait! What's Magcon?

My name is Savannah. I have an older sister named Isabel who is 16. Im 13. My sister is best friends with a 17 year old named Lauren. My best friend though is Grace. She is 15 years old and I feel like I have known her forever. Anyways Grace is super obsessed with this thing called Magcon. Our little group hangs out a lot and my Grace started getting Me and Isabel into it. Lauren isn’t really into it. 

For Grace’s birthday she got 4 Magcon tickets and decided to take us. We were all super excited. It was being held in LA so we had to drive there. That was an interesting(to say the least) experience. 

We got to Magcon and it was my turn to go up and meet them. However on the way up to the stage I tripped on the stairs. It was sooooo embarrassing. I thought my life was over until someone caught me. I looked up and say Hayes. 

He said, “Are you okay? You almost just fell flat on your face.” 

I answered by saying, “ Ya I’m fine.”

I looked up into his big blue eyes and said with utter amazement “Whoa! You have really blue eyes!”

He laughed and said, “ Ya, I know. My brother Nash has the same eyes.”

I didn’t think anything of this until afterward. I need to set up Isabel and Nash! They would be perfect together. The only problem is that he is sort of famous.