6

It has been a while since W/n saw Scourge. She was avoiding him. It was actually fun to have Blacklightning around.
Right now, W/n and Blacklightning were sharing tongues in the clearing.
Lightstar padded over to the couple. "Hello W/n, Blacklightning." She nodded.
"Hello Lightstar." Both cats greeted their leader.
"Follow me, to my den." She said before turning around and walking to her den. W/n and Blacklightning followed.
"W/n, half a moon ago, you came back from a patrol with the scent of BloodClan on you, and S/n has seen that some nights, you're not in the den." Lightstar said in a clam voice. "What happened and where have you been?"
"Oh," W/n gulped. "I was just attacked by a BloodClan warrior, but I never saw or scented the disgusting smell of BloodClan after that." She looked at Blacklightning who was looking at her with a bit of worry. His expression made the p/c warrior feel bad for lying. "And those nights, I was just out getting some water."
"Okay. Very well." Lightstar then turned to Blacklightning. "And you. One time, you came back to camp, and a vole you brought back had a bit of the smell of ShadowClan."
"What?" Blacklightning looked a bit startled. "I would never betray my Clan! The vole probably ran out of ShadowClan territory and came into ours. I would never lie!"
"Right. I had forgotten you had never told a lie to the Clan before." Lightstar nodded, dismissing the two cats.
W/n felt guilty. She was betraying her Clan by falling for Scourge and she also lied to her leader, while Blacklightning was loyal and would never lie.
With a sigh she walked into the warriors den.
"Hey, W/n. You look depressed. What's wrong my love?" The voice startled W/n.
"Blacklightning! Don't scare me like that!" She hissed playfully, but it then disappeared. The p/c warrior looked away. "I-it's nothing. Really! Please don't worry about me."
"I have to. I want to. Your my mate."
With a sigh, she looked at him. "Thanks. Should we go hunting?"
He smiled and let out a small chuckle. "I'd love to."

As the two cats walked through the forest, Blacklightning and W/n had caught many prey already.
Blacklightning tripped over a root, landing on W/n. Their faces only inches apart. The tom smiled idiotically with a purr. W/n laughed.
Meanwhile, a small black tom was hidden in the bushes. He saw the sight in front of him and couldn't help but glare and growl at Blacklightning.
"Scourge! Father! Let's go!" Crow called.
Scourge grunted, fury in his eyes and he followed his daughter, which he clearly didn't love.