4

W/n and Scourge been seeing each other for a quarter moon.

"Hello my love." W/n purred as Scourge showed up.
"Hello my love." Scourge purred. He began to lick w/n behind the ears.
"What if I told you I'm having kits??" W/n asked.
"What! You're having my kits." Scourge asked, surprised.
"No! But what if??" W/n said slyly.
Scourge smirked. "Well, I hope we have kits." He slyly said back.
"Oh, really? I'll try, not!" W/n purred jokingly.
Scourge touched her nose with his.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." W/n whispered. The sun began to rise. "And I have to go." She growled. Scourge stared into her e/c eyes and nodded. The p/c warrior ran through the forest, catching a few prey and licking herself.

"Hey W/n! Wake up!" S/n's voice sounded in w/n ears. W/n bolted up. She saw S/n and Blacklightning. Blacklightning's bright yellow eyes glowed as he saw W/n. "We have patrol!" S/n hissed.
"Oh!" W/n got up and walked out the warriors den with the two other warriors. Rabbitpaw, S/n's apprentice, joined.
The four cats had split up to catch prey. Blacklightning went with W/n and S/n went with Rabbitpaw.
"Here," Blacklightning put his catch next to w/n's and covered it.
Once they got back to the fallen tree, there was enough prey. They walked back to camp. Blacklightning and w/n placed their kill in the fresh-kill pile.

W/n took a small mouse from the fresh kill pile and sat down. Blacklightning joined her.
"That's a small mouse." Blacklightning said, "Want some of my vole?"
"Well, it's your vole. . ." W/n began.
"It's fine. The vole is pretty big." Blacklightning said. W/n shrugged.
"Okay," W/n flicked her tail and Blacklightning sat next to her, fur touching.
'Why is Blacklightning sitting so close to me? He's never done it before.' W/n thought