5

Here you go people. I have finally updated
     - yummyKitCat/ Ramen Kitty
_________________________________________________

Lately Blacklightning has been around W/n.

"U-uh W/n." Blacklightning shyly said, looking away.
"Yes?" She asked from beside him.
"I- uhh. . . I love you!" He quickly said.
"Wait, what?!" W/n was taken by surprise.
"I said I love you." He repeated. The sh-cat looked at him with wide, surprised eyes. His eyes were half closed, love filled them.
"I-uhh." W/n didn't know what to do. "I got to go!" She jumped off to the den.

Midnight.
W/n walked to the meeting spot.
The p/c warrior sat there patiently. Scourge appeared in front of her. "Hello my love." He purred.
"Hello. My love." She said with a small smile. The two cuddled up, looking at the stars.
"I love you." Scourge purred.

"WHAT?!" A younger voice practically yelled. A gray-black she-cat with white paws and tail tip walked out the bush.
"Crow?" Scourge narrowed his eyes.
"How could you father?! How?!"
'Father?!' W/n thought.
"Why are you here?" He growled.
"I was about to ask you the same." Another female voice coldly said. A white and gray she-cat stepped out.
"Dove??"
"Who is she?!" Dove asked.
"Who are you?!??" W/n asked.
"Oh, um I'm Dove of BloodClan and Scourge's beloved mate and this is my daughter, Crow."
W/n froze. Her whole world froze.
"W/n." Scourge looked at her.
She shot her head towards him, glaring into him. "How could you?" She whispered, her eyes brimmed with tears.
"W/-"
Before Scourge was finished, the p/c she-cat ran off. Licking her fur, she came back into camp. A lone tear fell out her e/c eyes as she walked to her nest beside s/n and Blacklightning, soon falling asleep.

The next morning, w/n saw Blacklightning at the edge of camp. She trotted over to him.
"Hi." W/n mewled.
"Hello." Blacklightning kept his head down.
"Why are you so down?" She asked.
"Well. . . You never ans-"
"I love you too." She smiled. This was her payback on Scourge. Plus, she did have a crush on Blacklightning before Scourge showed up.