ch 2

Jake's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I opened my eyes and turned it off. I got out if bed and headed down stairs to make some breakfast. When I got downstairs I saw my brothers and my dad  in the kitchen eating breakfast. I see that my dad is getting ready for work like always. He never stops working but he can't because he is a single parent. My mom left us when we were little so its been us for years. I finish my breakfast and get dressed and get my stuff and head to school. When I get to school I sent in front of the doors on the benches. As I was sitting there Jack was walking with his headphones in his ears. I've got up with an evil  smirk on my face. Where are you going fag. He says nothing and keeps walking. I grabbed him and pushed him  against the wall. I know you like me you fag. He head hits the wall and his hood fell off. You finally cut your hair. I started laughing. You looked like a girl with long hair you still do. Have fun nerd. I don't know why when I looked at him I felt this thing in my stomach. He looks so cute. I just want to kiss him and cuddle him. He is soo- no what am I doing he is a fag. I can't fell this way so I just pushed the felling down and ignored them. I walked to class and grabbed one  of the girls and kissed her but felt nothing what the fuck is going on. I run to the bathroom and rinsed my face and nothing. He went the the nurse and went home. When I got home I ran upstairs and hid in my room. I finally went to sleep. And I dreamed about him.