Carson x Matty

So here's the first suggested update, This is going to be a very long, in detail oneshot as well as any others i will write so I Hope you enjoy!!

So as its a fanfiction Carson is 14 and Matty is 17.

Carsons POV:

! wake up at 1pm after a long night at a party last night with a massive headache. i decide to go downstairs to take some painkillers. i grab two tablets and a glass of water and take them.

My mum comes from out of her office and says "I've got the neighbours coming round in about an hour. So if i were you i would go and get showered because i can smell you from here" she says smiling walking back into her office"

I instantly Knew who she meant...it was Matty...My hot neighbour.

I didn't tell you earlier but i am one of two gay people in this small street and the other one is the hottest boy I've seen. Yes you called it...Matty B. I've had such a massive crush on him ever since we moved in. Hes just so damn Fine with his popping arm muscles and defined abs. Hes all over instagram.

Any way i decide to get in the shower before he gets here. I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up. In the meantime I throw myself on my bed and open up insta. I scroll through the notifications and one of them is telling me Matty updated 14 minutes ago. I opened the notification and saw the hottest picture ever.

He was at a beach with fans. But the best thing was he was shirtless. His abs were hot. His muscles were hot. HE WAS HOT! I got the feeling i always get when looking at him. And that was a growing sensation in my pants. 

I decided to take control of this situation and slipped my hand down into my boxers over my blonde pubic hair and i grabed my 4 inch semi and started to massage it, as well as biting my lip staring at Matty.

I lose control and basically rip my shorts and boxers off. I slide them down my hairless legs and kick them off. My 6 inch hard cock is now throbbing as i violently pump myself letting out high pitched moans as well as dripping pre cum all over my hand. "Fuck, Mattty i need you" i quietly moan letting go of my hard dick and looking under my bed. I pull out my 7 inch dildo and deep throat it pretending it Matty's thick cock. I pull it from my throat and get on my hands and knees.

I tease my self with the long black dildo, sliding over my tight hairless pink hole. I let out one more moan before slowly pushing the dildo into me. "Ugh fuck" i let out moving and now sitting on it. I bounce on it whilst jacking my self off.

I rub up my slim body with my other hand before reaching my climax and shooting my load all over my bed and over my hand. I sit all the way down on the dildo with my looser hole. I catch my breath and pull it out my ass. I use my sweaty black Calvin Kleins to wipe away the cum from my hand. I throw the dildo back under my bed and get showered.

--------------- After Shower ---------------

I dry my self off starting with my blonde hair, then back, my smooth armpits, down to my crack and then my crotch finishing with my legs and feet. I grab a clean pair of underwear and chuck on some sweats as well as a t shirt and some socks.

I run downstairs looking at my phone for the time, it read "2:14". As i look up Matty is standing with his smaller brother (I just added that in, i dont know if he actually has one aha). He turns around and smiles at me. He walks up to me and hugs me.

"Me, Jane (Matty's Mum) and Joe (His brother) are going to the mall now for some shopping and a coffee so you and Matty are going to stay here whilst we are gone. There is food in the fridge and Netflix is already on. so behaves yourself" Says my mum about to walk out the door.

I just nod and she shuts the door. The biggest smile widens on my face as i turn to Matty. "I say we have about 3 hours" Matty says walking up to me.

"Well your gonna have to get me" I say running upstairs. I hide in my closet and watch him walk into my bedroom. He looks around but doesnt see me but he does see something else. My sweaty cum stained CK's. He picks them up realising they are very very small, just the perfect fit for a small boy like me. He burries his face in them and smells them giving the cum a lick.

Watching this turns me on, making me the horniest I've ever been. I jump out the closet stripping my self of all my clothes revealing my leaking dick. Without pausing Matty pulls His top off showing his 6 pack and taking off his jeans straight after. 

He stands there in his American Eagle boxers. I see his massive cock just waiting to burst out. I throw myself as him wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I feel his dick rubbing against my butt. 

He lets go of me so he can drop he boxers. They fall down his hairy muscly legs to his ankles.  As he takes them off his 8.5 inch thick hard cock flops and with his low hanging balls. My jaw drop as i think to my self "My dildo was only 7 inches and not as thick as that, man that gonna hurt but its worth it" as i finish i drop to my knees.

I play with his big balls and i stroke his dick. I can barely get one hand around it. He orders me to suck it by running his hand through my still damp hair and pushing my head towards it. I open my mouth and attempt to force as much in as possible. I only manage to get 5 inches in so if stroke the rest. I lick and suck the head before deep throating again.

He drops his head back an lets out a deep moan. I know hes about to cum so i pull back and climb onto the bed before teasing him with my little boy hole. "Oh fuck Carson, That is a cute ass" he says before shoving his face into my big butt. He works his tongue in and around my pink hole making sure to stick his tongue into me making me moan.

Whatever he done something overthrew me and all i craved was his big thick cock and i screamed "Oh Matty  just fuck me, please i need you to destroy my little hole with your big boy dick". i think this turned his on over the edge because without hesitation i felt his big warm head rub against my wet hole. "you ready baby boy" he growled.

Before I could say anything he rammed his cock into me making me scream as a tear falls off my face. His dick stretched my hole wide open as i began to enjoy it. I pushes my ass back onto his so i felt his hairy pubes rub against my smooth ass.

He pounded me for a good 3 minutes before I jizzed all over my bed sheets for the second time. This made me tighten my ass which is when i heard "Holy fuck, H-holy fu-...ahhhh" he moaned as i felt his penis pulse hot seed into my no longer virgin ass. He slowly pulled out leaking cum down the back of my thigh.

I was still super horny so i rammed two fingers in my loose cummy hole and finger fucked myself. i moaned high going as fast as i could before cumming for the third time all over my stomach. I pulled my fingers out, smelt them and shoved them in my mouth swallowing the warm seed Matty filled me with.

I look back over to see Matty putting his undies back on and getting re dressed. I do the same and we both go downstairs to watch Netflix before my parents get home.

The end

well thats a very long oneshot. I guess i'm just doing long smut stories hahahaha. I hope you guys the the high level of dirt i put in that. I liked writing it so hopefully its ok. 

Just let me know. Also if you guys have more suggestions tell me, but i still have One more to write. 

If you have ideas tell me

-  Who you want

- How you want it, so like if you want fluff, smut, dirty (tell me what dirt you want), rough etc.

- And it would be even better if you know how you want the story to go!!

BAI! xxx

P.S i literally couldnt be bothered to do capital "I's" because thats too much effort.

1555 words.