Carson Leuders x Christian Lalama (Charson)

So seeing as this was the first of many requests we're gonna start with this. Enjoy.

Carson's POV:

I just landed in Canada to see Christian after tour, after all i promised him id come and see him before anyone else.

I walk through the gate and see him stood there with his parents waiting for me.

"Heyyyyy!" i shout as i ran up to them hugging them all.

"Hey bro" Christian looks up to me with a cute little smile wrapping his arms around my chest.

"Hey shorty" i joke.

"Meanie!" as he pinches my sides making me giggle.

"Come on then boys lets get home" his parents say at the same time.

"I misses you" Chris says as we climb into the black 4x4 Mercedes.

"Aw i missed you too" i replied placing my hand on his inner thigh.

He looks up to me and smiles looking for a kiss.

"Not now" i say looking to the mirror as his parents look at me through it just as i look at it.

"Hmph fiiiine" he mumbles quietly.

*Time skip*

Christian's POV:

We pull onto my drive and Carson goes to grab his bags.

"No no carson we'll get them for you, why dont you boys go settle in and make yourself at home" my dad looks at him smiling.

"hmm this is different, they seem suspicious" i shake the thought and pull carson straight up to my room.

"god i missed you" i say as i turn around just as he picks my up and puts me on the bed. He lays on top of me looking into my eyes just smilling.

"i missed you more" he replies as he places a soft kiss on my lips.

I grab his face and deepen our kiss. He takes off his gucci jaket and kicks of his shoes, he then puts his cold hands up my t-shirt and feels up my sides. He puts his hands through the neck hole and pops the top off over my head knocking my gucci hat off.

"God i definatly missed you" i say as he kissed my neck.

He leans up and pulls his red t-shirt off exposing his slim, toned, smooth chest. I bite my lip and kick my own shoes off as he unbuckles my belt and button and slowly pulls my ripped jeans off my hairless legs leaving me laying there in my black socks and jockstrap i wore for this exsact moment.

My hard dick pushes at the fabric as he drops his jeans and steps out of them leaving him in red calvins and white socks. His 7 inch dick peaks out the top of the band.

"Fuck, that hasn't been in me for 2 months so you gotta make that up to me i say rolling over and raveling my tanned hairless ass.

"Fuuuuck i missed that ass" he says opening my ass as he plunges his face into my spread tight ass licking up and down over my small hole.

"Ahh fuck daddy d-dont st-stop" i say pushing his head in further and spreading my ass more.

He stands up after 2 minutes and drops his underwear as his cock falls out and balls drop.

Hes so hot, from his defined abs to his sharp v-line to his small blonde bush and his long staright dick.

I precum into my undies as he palms me through the jockstrap. I moan as he pulls me to the end of the bed by my ankles and lifts my legs over his muscular shoulders exposing his armpit hair.

"Fuck, everything is so hot about him" i think to my self and bite my lip again.

He spits on 2 of his fingers and puts them in my mouth, I proceed to suck them as he then lines them up with my tight begging asshole.

He looks into my eyes as he pushes his fingers into me earning a high pitched moan as my face contourts with pleasure.

He curls them and twists them keeping my moaning, he then pulls them out and sucks them again.

He then lines his cock up with my wet open ass. "Fuck my daddy" i beg looking at him.

He thrusts his long dick all the way to the pubes staright into me causing me to screech with pleasure.

"ughhh fuck Chris ive missed your ass so much, ahh shit" he moans as he plunges in and out of me making clapping noises from his hips smashing my ass.

He grabs my dick and jerks me through the fabric earning yet another moan.

Carson's POV:

I feel Chris release some more precum through his now wet jockstrap as i look up and down his small, smooth, slim, hairless body from his stomach to his chest to his hairless pits and he neck which i lean down to and suck leaving a nice red hickey.

"Ugh Carson you're so good, fuck me, ugh yes daddy" He screams

"Im gonna cum daddy, ugh im gonna cum so hard" as he finishes he pumps hot cum into his jockstrap as it seeps through the front onto my hand. I move my hand to my face and lick his warm cum off.

As i finsh is feel the same feeling "Chris im gonna fill your cute little ass with so much cum, ughhh" i start to feel weak and the cum shoots out into him.

"ahh fuck yeah" He replies feeling the hot sticky cum coat the inside of his ass.

I slowly pull my cum covered dick out of his now open and leaking hole leaving him breathing heavy.

I pull his soaked underwear off him and clean the most of my cum off my dick and drop his undies on top of mine as i collapse onto him and we make out after we reached our highs.

"Fuck i haven't jacked since i last saw you" i say

"i can tell im full of fucking cum" he says panting and smiling

"Carson your bags are outside the door" i hear his parents say.

"Thank you" i just about reply.

Ill do the rest soon!!
1035 words