Sweet Desire (Part 1)

Authors Note: Well since this is the first chapter, I decided to write the one-shot myself. Hope you like it! ^ ^

Sweet Desire (Part 1)

Surprise

---Akio's P.O.V.---

It was a normal Saturday morning like any other day. I yawned as the bright morning light flooded into my bedroom. I put my cold hand against my burning forehead.

I licked my dry lips and grimaced at the taste. I tasted my morning breath and something... Salty?

There was a pounding in my head and I was lying in a pool of sweat. I feel as though someone is slowly squeezing my head.

Ugh... My head is killing me...

Could it get any worse?

I can't even remember what happened last night. I brushed my fingers through my dark blue bangs and sighed. I rubbed my icy blue eyes and squinted through the blurry haze.

.... Where is my glasses?

I groped to my left, looking for my glasses. Instead my hand came across something warm and smooth...

.... Eh?

My heart nearly jumped when I heard a soft moan. I whipped my head to my left and there was a guy there...

What

the

hell????

I scrambled off the bed and snatched my glasses off the counter and put them on. I eyed at the guy in the bed.

He had light brown hair with bangs that partially covered his chocolate brown eyes. His body and face was slender, almost like a girl. I looked at him up and down and realized that he was completely nude.

"W-Who the hell are you??" I bursted in confusion.

He yawned and said, "I'm Haru."

"Well what the hell are you doing in my bed??"

"Akio, you need to calm down."

"And how do you know my name??"

Haru just chuckled at my reaction. He really doesn't care about the situation!!

"What's so funny??" I demanded.

He stifled at laugh and replied, "Well at least put on some briefs or something."

I looked down and just realized that that I too, wasn't wearing anything either....

I slammed my hand over my private as I desperately ran around my room, looking for something to cover myself with. While I grabbed a pillow from the floor, Haru just lay there, watching me in amusement. What a joke!!

I held the pillow against my groin area as Haru chuckled.

"You are so cute when you're embarrassed." He said.

"Oh shut up!! I still don't know why you are here!"

He have me a funny look and said, "Don't you remember hosting a party last night?"

"What party?"

"You know, that party you hosted for the Student Council Members."

I stared at him blankly for a few minutes. I'm the President of the Student Council. Then it hit me, Haru is part of the Student Council and he's my accountant. He was always quiet and sat in the back of the classroom all the time.

I jumped to the conclusion: he is innocent looking, but that doesn't mean he is.

I began to laugh darkly and pointed my finger to the bored expression on his face.

"I see what you did. At the party, you were obviously DIEING for something to do. So when you saw me, you fell for my charming good looks. So you must have slipped something in my drink, found out where I live, brought me to my house, and then PLAYED with me to your heart's content! Am I right? I'm right aren't i? Right?" I bursted.

Haru have me a blank expression and blinked a few times. I flipped my hair and smiled to myself. I am such a smart guy that I could easily guess what happened.

"Well.... You're half right..."

I whipped my head at him and frowned.

"Really? What was I wrong about?"

Haru's face turned slightly red and he replied, "Actually you were right but...."

"But what?"

"The roles were switched around..."

My body turned to stone as my jaw dropped to the ground.

I was the SEME????

(T/N: Seme in Japanese means "the one who's on top.")

I grabbed the locks of my hair and desperately tried to imagine my self as a seme but I couldn't.

OH MY GOD.

While I stood there like a statue, Haru was waving his hand in front of my face. He poked me on the shoulder and I just fell over.

My god.

I can't believe this happened.

When I snapped back to reality and I noticed that Haru began to put on his clothes.

When he was done he head toward the door.

Before he left, he turned his head to look at me and said, "I'll see at the Student Council Meeting on Monday."

Then he was gone....