NINE

We all spun around to see Ben standing there, his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised. Harry smirked, stepping forward.

"Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook. Nice to officially meet you, King Ben." Harry said, the smirk still on his face. Ben looked surprised.

"How did you get here?!" Ben asked, more like demanded. Gil stepped forward, a silly grin on his face.

"We used Mal's spell book."

"Go back to the Isle before people see you." Ben told the duo. Izzy's eyes widen and she stepped in front of Harry, crossing her arms.

"No, they aren't leaving." Izzy told him. Ben looked at her surprised.

"Izzy, what are you talking about?" Ben questioned. I sighed, stepping forward.

"Are you really that blind? They like each other, possibly in love." I shudder at the word mentally. I still haven't got used to saying it, even after saying it all the time to Mom and Anthony on the Isle. Ben looked at Izzy, then Harry, then back at me. "I'm not joking Ben."

Evie stepped forward. "It's true Ben. Izzy has had a crush on Harry since ever. Let them stay. The moment they cause trouble, you can send them away." Evie told Ben, her face soft. Izzy blushed at what she said. Aww, Izzy rarely blushes. Ben sighed, looking over to his girlfriend. Mal just smiled, nodding her head. Ben sighed in defeat.

"Fine, they can stay. But one step out of line and I'm sorry but you have to go back to the Isle." Izzy squealed, jumping on Harry and hugging him tightly. I laughed and everyone else joined me.

~~~~~

"Leave Gil." I groaned, shoving my face in a pillow. After we got Gil and Harry settled in, we all went our separate ways. Somehow, Gil ended up finding my room and is now bugging me. I think Izzy had something to do with this.

"Nope." Gil replied cheekily, grinning as he sat on my couch. I groaned again.

"Then be quiet and don't bug me while I sleep." I told him, laying down on my bed. I curled into my blankets and got comfortable, closing my eyes.

I was almost a sleep when I feel a sudden heavy weight on me. I sighed. "Gil, get your fat butt off me right now before I kick you were the sun doesn't shine." That was all it took for Gil to get off me. I opened my eyes and glared at Gil. "What do you want Gil?"

Gil sighed dramatically, spreading out on my floor. "I'm bored and Harry is out with Izzy and Dizzy. And plus, I like you." I shook my head at him, smiling slightly.

"Come on, I want to take you somewhere." I told him, getting off my bed. Gil shot up off the floor, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Really?!" He asked, excited. I laughed, nodding.

"Yes, now let's go." I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of my room, shutting my door behind me. I lead him down the hall and out of the dorms, outside into the fresh air.

"Where are we going?" Gil asked, literally jumping up and down with excitement. I laughed at him. He is such a goofball.

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise." Gil pouted but followed behind me anyway. I lead him past the lockers, down the stairs, and onto the lawn. The trees gave us lots of shade as we walked across the lawn. When we reached our destination, Gil's eyes widen.

It was Aubrey and her group of friends, along with some other groups of girls. Gil looked like he was in heaven looking at all of them. His mouth was slightly ajar. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." Gil ignored me and took off running, going to the first group of girls. He immeaditly started flirting with them.

I laughed at him, sitting on one of the empty picnic tables. I got my phone out and began scrolling through my social media, laughing at the pictures the kids here at school post.

"What's a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone?" A male voice asked. I turned my head to see a guy, about my age, standing there. He had shaggy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes with hints of blue. His skin was a tanish-whitish color. I turned back around and shrugged. The guy sat beside me, leaning against the table part of it.

"My friend is flirting with all the girls." I replied, gesturing to Gil with my hands. The guy followed my hands and let out a chuckle.

"He'll need alot of luck to get one of those girls."

I let out a laugh. "That was the point of bringing him here. It keeps him busy and he'll leave me alone." The guy nodded, a small smile on his lips.

"Are you new?"

I nodded. "Yah, I'm from the Isle. Arabelle Tremaine, daughter of Anastasia Tremaine." The guys eyes widen.

"You're from the Isle? How'd you get here?" The guy asked.

"It's a long story, one I'm not supposed to say." I replied, making him nod.

"Oh, my bad. I'm Parker, son of Pocahontas." I nodded, holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you Parker."

"The same for you, Arabelle."

I smiled to myself. I'm getting better at this making new friends thing.