Cheroy: Public sex

(: Idk what their actual ship name is( or if they even have one lol) but this is the one I liked the most. I used a ship name generator thing lol :)

Cheroy: Public Sex

One would think that JJ would be satisfied with the sex he had had this morning. Guess not!

He sat in the back of the movie theater with Chris. He checked the area, making sure that no one else was looking at them before he got up and slid onto his lover's lap.

Thankfully no one was watching them. JJ ground his hips down onto Chris’ hardening member. Chris sighed and grabbed JJ’s hips, pulling him to a stop. “JJ, what the hell are you doing?” He whisper-yelled.

“Fuck me.” JJ demanded, keeping his voice quiet.

“J-JJ!” Chris whisper-yelled at him, “Are you crazy?! We are at the movie theater, a-and I’ve never topped you before.”

“It’s okay,” JJ whispered, “I trust you. I want you to do it.”

“JJ, I really think you should wait until we get home.” Chris whispered, completely serious. He wasn’t one to deny sex, in fact.. He’s never denied sex. Ever. But he’s never topped JJ, and doing that in a movie theater just doesn’t seem right.. Its supposed to be special, Isn’t it?

JJ sighed and tilted Chris’ head back, attacking his neck with kisses. “Please babe? It’d be so sexy, so fun, so fucking naughty.”

Chris pulled JJ of his neck and connected their lips. The kiss was fiery, tongues battled and Chris fought to win. If JJ wanted to bottom, then Chris was gonna control the sex, the kiss, everything. He pulled away for air, “Wiggle your way out of those pants and get on your knees. If I'm gonna fuck you then you better be ready to take it, quietly, with only your saliva as lube.”

JJ nodded and took his jacket off, it was getting too hot for it at this point. He reached in the pocket and pulled out a small bottle of lube, thanking the lords that he brought some, and took his sweatpants off before getting back into Chris's lap and handing him the lube. “There.”

“You brought lube? I knew you were a good choice..” Chris whispered and squeezed some onto his fingers. He was surprised when he slipped in the first finger with no resistance. “Uh… JJ?”

“I um.. I kinda fingered myself earlier. I wanted you to take me tonight and I wanted to be ready.” JJ whispered in his ear.

Chris smiled and slid in another finger, “how many?”

JJ whimpered, “T-Three. I got three in before we you came to get me.”

Chris nodded and slipped another finger in, thrusting them back and forth. “You should be able to take me then.”

JJ's eyes widened before he went back to his cocky self, “of course I can.”

Chris smirked and removed his fingers as he lubed up his member. “If it hurts, tell me immediately. But try not be be too loud, people are trying to watch a movie.”

JJ chuckled under his breath and nodded to Chris to do it. Chris swept JJ up in a passionate kiss as he pushed into JJ. A soft moan left JJ's lips as Chris slid into him. It didn't really hurt, it just felt like a stretch instead of the burning/ tearing feeling he was told it caused.

“So good..” JJ whispered into Chris's mouth as he started bouncing up and down on Chris's rather large member.

Chris wrapped his hand around JJ's leaking erection and started pumping, making him gasp and cling onto Chris's shirt. “You've been so good, so quiet, so perfect.”

JJ whined lowly and continued the assault on his prostate, trying to cum as quickly as possible. They were in public after all. "I'm close." JJ whispered to Chris.

Chris mumbled a “me too” and tightened his grip around JJ's member. They kissed as they both came together, moaning softly into Each others mouths. When they finished Chris handed him a napkin to clean himself off.

“That was hot.”

Both men jumped as a cellphone light shined on their faces. “Oh my god, sir, we are so sorry. I-I swear. Dammit Jean!” Chris whisper yelled as fumbled with his pants, trying to cover himself and JJ.

“Nah, don't be. I come to see a movie every weekend and this was a new experience for me. You guys fuck in movie theaters often?”

What the fuck.. Chris thought as he helped JJ get dressed. “Um, No.. Not usually."

“But we're definitely gonna fuck in public more often!” JJ whisper-yelled, obviously thrilled at what they had done.

“JJ!” Chris thought for a second before whispering, “Maybe..”

JJ kissed us I cheek and grabbed his jacket as Chris pulled him out of the theater. JJ waved goodbye to the guy they had met. When they got out of the theater they headed to the car, a huge smile on their faces.

“That was so much fun. Thank you babe!” JJ kissed Chris's cheek and held his hand as they walked. They definitely needed to do this again.

(: I'm thinking Imma move tomorrows day (Bukakke) to a different date. Cause I don't think ill be able to finish it by midnight tomorrow. I have school and I'm getting the keys to the new house and so my family and I are gonna be moving some boxes and stuff to the new house. So... Yeahhh... I don't think ill have enough time. Sowwy! But I will still be posting a story! :)

(I'm prolly gonna be sliding Bukakke down the list and just doing whatever is next. So.. Doing the Humiliation kink next. I still haven't decided who I wanna use for it tho... So.. If u wanna help me then.. Plz comment who you think I should do for it??? :)