~Update~

(: Hey guys :)

So, as some of you have pointed out, I rarely ever upload any Yuri on Ice oneshots anymore. To be honest with you the fandom has been an amazing place for me over the years, but it's dying. More and more every day, people are forgetting about this anime. I loved watching it and I loved writing about it while it was still relevant and I had people that I talked to about it. I still love the show and the characters, but I have lost my inspiration to write about it. I have one request that isn't finished and I have very little desire to even finish it. I went back and read some of my writings for YOI and they have gotten progressively worse. I don't wanna put bad content out, I want to be the best it can be for you all and I'm super sorry if this is a letdown.

I will not be taking any more request and I will not be posting any more content on this book. 

I have had an amazing time here and I've loved just about every minute but I'm gonna move on from it now. If someday I find the inspiration to write for this book again, I will absolutely do it. But with all of my Marvel books going on I really don't think I will. 

I'm sorry if this bums you guys out!

(: I love you all :)