Yuuri(o) Showers

(This was a request I got from a really long time ago! It took me so long because I was really picky with it. Sorry! :)

The two boys had just finished their practices with Viktor. Yuuri and Yuri had just finished an all-day session with the silver-haired Russian and they were both exhausted. Yuri headed to the showers while Yuuri finished getting his skates off.

Although the blonde would NEVER admit it out loud, he had started to take a liking to the "Other" Yuri. More now than ever he wanted to tell him. He realized that he and Viktors flirting was actually no joke. They were both gay!

In Russia that was forbidden and he knew it. But here in Japan... Maybe he could actually be himself and not have to worry. Maybe if he told Yuuri he could sort of...help him out? Maybe they could relieve some of the tension between them?

Yuri shook his head, his wet blonde hair moving with him. He pushed it back and let the water run down his face, down his chest, and straight to his- Shit! When the fuck did that get there?! Oh fuck Yuuri was about to come in! He could not be hard when he came in!

"Hey, Yurio!"

"H-Hi, Yuuri." Damn Yuri! What the hell are you saying?! Fix yourself!

"Did you have a good practice?" Yuuri asked as he stepped under the shower, letting the water run over his shoulders, relieving some of the tension and stress.

"Y-yeah, I-It was f-fine." Oh my god... Speak, Yuri!

"Okay..." Yuuri washed his hair before walking over to Yuri. "Do you use any special products on your hair?"

"N-No. Just um..." Yuri grabbed a bottle of conditioner and showed Yuuri. "Just this."

Yuuri grabbed the bottle and poured some onto Yuri's head. "H-Hey!"

Yuuri rubbed it through his hair gently, practically giving Yuri a scalp massage. The blonde melted into the touch. Yuuri's hands were straight from heaven. He heard a soft chuckle from behind him, bringing him back to reality. "What's so funny?"

"You never let me come close to you before. Now we are in a shower together and I'm washing your hair." Yuuri said, running his hands down to Yuri's shoulders. "Could you maybe like me now?"

Yuri scoffed and crossed his arms, "I just like having my hair washed."

"Mhm," Yuuri agreed and started to rub soap all over Yuri's back. "And this?"

"Well... That's okay too, I guess."

"It's kinda disappointing you don't like me..." Yuuri rubbed down to his lower back, "I mean... I like you a lot Yuri."

Yuri slowly turned around, his hands were crossed in front of his lower region and his cheeks were a light red. "You called me by my name." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh! Y-yeah, Is that a problem? I just know how much you hate it when Viktor calls you that." Yuuri rubbed the back of his neck, trying his hardest to keep himself calm.

"Yeah, I hate it. Thanks... I guess."

"No problem. Hey, are you blushing?"

"No!" Yuri looked down and immediately brought his head back up, "I Didn't mean to look at it, I swear!"

Yuuri tried to cover his smirk and Yuri's face got redder as he about had a heart attack. He kept apologizing over and over again, saying it was an accident. After about the 20th apology Yuuri shut him up in a way the younger male had only dreamed of. His hands found their way to Yuuri's hair and he pulled him impossibly closer as they kissed, loving every second of it.

They continued their kiss, rubbing and touching each other all over as Yuuri backed Yuri to the shower wall. He broke their kiss when Yuri got bold and grinded onto him, "Wait, are you sure? I don't want to do anything you'll regret Yura."

"I'm sure. Just... be careful? I've never done anything like this before." Yuri admitted.

"I'll be careful," Yuri said, lowering himself down on his knees and taking Yuri's hard member in his hand. He pumped it a few times before taking it into his mouth an sucking.

Yuri gripped his hair as he threw his head back and moaned. "Gah! Yuuri! M-More, More!"

Yuuri rubbed to Blondes thighs, "Have you ever finger yourself before?"

Yuri nodded, "Yeah.. a few times."

"How many fingers?"

"Three." Yuri spread his legs after Yuuri tapped his thighs.

Yuuri kissed up his thigh, "I wanna make love to you so badly..."

"...Do it..."

Yuuri looked up at him, "Are you sure?"

He got a nod for a response before getting his finger wet and pushing into the younger male. "I can take 2, Yuuri please." Yuuri pushed another finger in, earning a soft moan. Yuuri fingered him until he was sure he was loose enough.

"Are you ready?" Yuuri asked, standing up and kissing his new lovers cheek.

Yuri nodded and wrapped his arms around the dark-haired man's neck. Yuuri trailed kisses all over to Yuri's cheek. He alined his member to Yuri's entrance and thrust in slowly. Yuri clenched his green eyes shut as he bit his lip, not wanting any noises of his to escape.

They began at a slow pace, letting both their bodies adjust to the new sensations before Yuuri's thrust became faster. The younger skater pulled the older's face to kiss, letting his moans out into the kiss. They each edged closer to release as the sound of their activities filled the hot air. The water poured over their heads as they came, Yuri accidentally getting the water in his mouth as he moaned. Yuuri kissed up his neck as he pulled out and set Yuri on his feet.

They both panted as they looked into each other's eyes, Yuuri's smile spread wide on his face. Yuri gave a small smile as he grabbed the soap and began washing Yuuri. "I I love you, Yuri."

The blond's eyes widened as he blushed, "I... I love you too, pig."

Yuuri smiled. That's as close as he was gonna get to a confession of love from the small skater. At least until he was older.

(: The end! This request took forever to write! I really wanted to get Yuuri and Yuri's attitudes right and I will admit that I did struggle a bit. I hope it was okay >w< and I hope you enjoyed! :)