Chapter 36: Bonding With Little Mix

(sorry for any mistakes)

(I'm gonna fast forward a little)

(In Niall's first P.O.V. there will be a dream. It's very dramatic and sad and kind of like a little related to The Amazing Spider-Man 2. So get your tissues ready if you need because I nearly cried while writing this.)

~~Date In the Story: January 5, 2014~~

Samantha's P.O.V.

My eyes opened slowly. The sun's shining so bright it burns my eyes. Haha. Just kidding. I placed my left hand on my hip and felt Niall's big hand on my waist. I smiled at his cute sleeping face. I picked up my phone and unlocked it. I have 2 missed calls and 2 messages. I looked at the missed calls and both of them were from Perrie. Even the messages were from Perrie! Okay. What is going on? I try to put Niall's hand away from my waist but he just kept holding tighter. "Niall please let go." I said "No. Just stay in bed, babe." Niall said in a sleepy voice "Please Niall. I need to talk to Perrie" "Why?" Niall asked "I don't know but she kept calling and texting me" I said "Fine". He finally took his hand off my waist. 

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and dialed Perrie's number. "Hey Perrie! I just want to ask. Why did you called awhile ago? You even texted me" "Oh! I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come with us, Little Mix. We are going to practice 'Move' for an interview. You wanna come with us? Our boyfriends are coming too. So maybe you can ask Niall to come." Perrie said. OMG! It's my dream to dance with them or just practice with them. "OMG yes! I want to come. Well, I've always wanted to dance with you guys. Mixer feels. Haha!" I said while jumping in excitement "I'll text you the address to the studio. See ya guys later!". We hung up the phone. 

"OMG I'M GOING TO DANCE WITH LITTLE MIX!!" I said while fangirling "What?" Niall asked while fixing his hair "Perrie invited me to dance with them. Because they're going to perform 'Move' for an interview. They're boyfriends are coming. So.... can you come too? Pretty please??" I said while doing the puppy dog eyes. "Sure. I'll come too." Niall said "Oh thank you thank you!" I said and kissed him.

 We both ate breakfast and washed the plates. "I'll just be upstairs" I said and ran to the room. I quickly locked it and got my laptop. I opened YouTube and searched "littlemixvevo". I played their video "Little Mix - Move (Dance Rehearsal)". Why? I wanted to know their steps. Well... I know a few steps but I still need to watch it.

"Okay so..... how do you do that?" I ask myself trying to figure out a step. There was a sudden knock on the door "Babe? Whatcha doin'? Why is the door locked?" asked Niall "Oh My God. What do I do know?!" I thought to myself. "Er.... I umm... I'm changing my clothes." "You sure? Because it sounds like you're doing something." Why is he so curious? "Please babe. Let me in." Niall said. I finally unlocked door. He opened it and I stand in front of him with my arms crossed on my chest. "Why are you giving that look? Is something wrong?" Niall asked. Aww. Niall's so cute when he's serious. "Can you just tell me what were you doing?" Niall begs "Fine. I was watching Little Mix's video. Because you know I don't want to get out of place when they're dancing" I said. "Mmkay. But can I please watch you dance? I mean do you dance like Danielle or something?" Niall asked "Of course I don't dance like Danielle! She's a professional. I'm just average." "Please can I watch you dance?". I stared at him for awhile "Fine. You can watch but don't laugh at me. 'Cause it's embarrassing." "Yes of course. I won't laugh I swear." Niall promised. We went downstairs to the living room and I set my laptop on the small table. I wanted to dance down here because it's more roomy. Is roomy even a word? Haha.

"Promise me you won't laugh at me?" I asked "Yes I promise My Princess. But can I film you and post it?" Niall said "Fine. You can post it." I said and Niall gave me a happy smile. I smiled back. I played the video and the music blasted through the speaker I connected.