Chapter 35: A Day With His Brother's Family

(sorry for any mistakes)

(A/N: I'm going to add a little surprise at the end. Something like reading fanfics and imagines on tumblr ;) )

~~Date In The Story: January 1, 2014 (Morning)~~

Alyssa's P.O.V (my other cousin)

I went downstairs while playing with my phone. I saw Sam and Niall sleeping on the couch peacefully. Aww they look so cute. Sam was laying her head on his chest and Niall's hand was around her. They're just so perf! Now I'm fangirling. LOL

I saw Aunt May walking down the stairs. I walked towards her "Aunt May, look at them. They look so cute!" I whispered "Aww they're so sweet" Aunt May whispered back "What are you guys whispering about?" Ramona asked "Look at the two lovebirds" I said. Ramona looked at their direction "OMG they are so sweet! I wish I would have a boyfriend like him" Ramona said and giggled. "I'm gonna take a pic of this" Ramona said and took a pic of them. "Well, let's stop whispering and fangirling about how cute they are. Let them have a peaceful sleep" Aunt May said and we all nodded.

Samantha's P.O.V

 "Mommy! Mommy!" Sarah said running to me while smiling "Yes?" I asked "Can we play hide and seek with Daddy?"  asks Sarah "Of course! Let's just find Daddy" I said. I carried Sarah and we were finding Niall. "Niall? Where are you Niall?! Sarah wants to play hide and seek!" I asked while looking for Niall "Where's Daddy?" Sarah asked "I think Daddy's already playing hide and seek with us" I said and we giggled. We kept looking for Niall but there was no sign of him. "Sarah, I'm just gonna find Daddy, okay?" I said and placed Sarah on the couch.

I kept looking for Niall "Niall?! I'm serious! Where are you?!" I asked getting a bit worried. While I was looking, I heard a door creaking. I quickly looked around and saw Niall holding his phone "Niall!" I said and ran to him and hugged him tight. He hugged me back "What happened?" Niall asked "Me and Sarah were finding you and we didn't have a clue where were you" I said "I was listening to music. I'm sorry" Niall said and kissed the top of my head.

We went downstairs. "Daddy!" Sarah said and ran to Niall "Do you want to play hide and seek?" Niall asked "Yes!" Sarah said "Let's play!" I said and we played hide and seek.

Buzz............. Buzz.......... Buzz...........

I blinked my eyes slowly and looked at my phone. I was having a nice dream! This stupid alarm clock ruined it! I looked at Niall and he was smiling at me "Good morning princess" Niall said "Good morning prince" I said and kissed his lips. He also kissed my forehead. "Why were you smiling at me?" I asked "Nothing. I just wanted to. So, what were you dreaming?" Niall asked "It's another dream with our daughter" I said and giggled while sitting up the couch "Why'd you always dream about us having a child?" Niall asked "I don't know. I can't control it" I said "Maybe you already want to have a baby" Niall said and looked at me with a wink "You're such a pervert, Niall!" I said and slapped his arm "I was just bringing it out there" Niall said and smiled while rubbing his arm.

Niall's P.O.V

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Horan" Rachelle said and I smiled "We're not yet married, Rachelle" Sam said "Just wait for it" I added and we laughed. We both stood up from the couch "Let's eat breakfast" I said "Yeah sure" Sam said and we went to the kitchen. All of us sat down and ate breakfast "Mmm this food is so delicious" I said "Of course! It is cooked by Aunt May" Ramona said "I agree" Sam said and Aunt May smiled at us.

After eating breakfast, we all placed the plates in the dishwasher. "Sam" I said "Hmm?" "Can we go to the backyard?" "Sure". Me and Sam went to the backyard "Nice place you have back here" I said "Thanks" Sam said. In their backyard, there were plants and flowers and there was a loveseat swing. I took Sam's hand and intertwined it with mine then we sat on the swing. I swung my arm around her shoulder and she giggled. "Have you met Greg, Denise and Theo?" I asked "Yeah. One time only" Sam said "Do you wanna meet them today?" I asked. Sam's face lit up "Yes!" Sam said while smiling wide "Why you so happy?" I asked "I want to see Theo and of course Greg and Denise" Sam said "So let's go there later" I said and Sam nodded.